<~> crash bang out <~>

I grabbed Bonnie from her stable. She let out a loud stressed neigh as river was carried away.
"Rivers just getting her leg back then you can see her again. Kay?" Bonnie tossed her head around as I lead her to the cross ties.
"Oh Aella, where doing cross country so put on boots for Bonnie." Mr. Corner told me. I nodded. I have Bonnie a quick brush then tacked her up in a green saddle pad and green boots. I grabbed my fancy bitless bridle. It had green gems all over the bow band. I put my back protector and gloves on. I clipped my helmet on and lead Bonnie into the arena. I smiled as I looked at Bonnie. She was stunning. I grabbed a mounting block and vaulted on. I gave her a pat and let her walk on a loose rein. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Julie asking when she would be here to film me. The second I got Julie message I heard the loudest scream ever. Bonnie spooked to the side and my phone fell out of my hand and slammed into the sand. I winced. I got down and picked it up. Julie walked in and her jaw dropped. I turned around and my eyes turned red. Alicia. Still glaring at her I handed my thankfully unharmed phone to Julie. I got myself back in the saddle properly and started trotting. Brook and Gi trotted in with Heather and Alex behind them. We said nothing. I pushed Bonnie into a canter and lapped the arena. Mr, corner came in and we all halted.
"As you know where doing cross country. First I wanna test if you can do it. We have a few jumps that look just like the ones on the course at the same hight but they fold of your horse hits it."
—————————————————————————————————————————————
I follwed the group to the course.
"Okay, Heather your first, then Alex, the alica, then Aella and finally Gi. I'm gonna head to the other side of the course. You go 100 seconds after the person that just went. Gi if it takes a while for you to come I'll head out okay. Now I'm gonna go. Heather count to a hundred." Mr. Corner told us. Heather headed off. Then Alex. Then Alicia. I pushed Bonnie into a canter. We took the first jumps with ease. We came to some shallow water. I slowed Bonnie to a trot and she trotted through, suddenly she stopped. She thrashed around. Through the murky water I saw something around her leg. Bonnie fell to the ground and I tumbled  after. Bonnie's body slammed down on me. Water covered my body and filled my lungs. Pain covered my ribs as Bonnie's whole body covered my chest. I tried to push her off but I couldn't she was trapped. I heard a voice.  My head felt weird, my eyes closed and everything faded black.

My body was pulled out of the water, I opened my eyes and saw Gi. I went to sit up but screamed. Pain exploded through out my whole body.
"Is Bonnie okay?" I asked weakly. I slowly sat up. Bonnie was lying on the ground breathing heavily with cuts on her leg.
"She's okay. She'll be fine. What do we do?" Gi told me.
"Well I passed out and I think I broke my ribs. Bonnie can't move and no one else is behind us." I told Gi panicking.
"Mr. Corner will come in a few minutes." Gi told me.
"What happened anyway?" I asked.
"From what I can tell Bonnie got stuck and fell. You fell with her. She landed on you. You where under water and passed out, then I saved you life." I laughed and winced.
"Shame your so funny laughing hurts." I started laughing again.
"GIRLS?" Somone called. Moon neighed out. Mr. Corner riding Brooks horse cantered over.
"hi." I smiled.
"Are you okay!?" He asked.
"I don't know." I told him shrugging.
"Okay what happened." Mr. Corner asked taking a breath.
"Things where going fine. Then Bonnie got caught in something in the water and fell on me." I told him.
"Then I found Aella passed out. I manged to get Bonnie off and both of them out of the water." Gi finished. The world felt weak and it started moving. Everything started going blurry. I tried to get up. I fell to the ground and everything faded black. Memories flashed before eyes before it vanished.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
My eyes opened weakly. I was lying in a bed. I was in hospital. I sat up. I looked at my arms. I near,y screamed when I saw the bluey purple bruises. I shook my head.
"I'll be fine. I am fine. Is Bonnie? And river?" I asked myself. I noticed a nurse and he came over.
"How are you feeling?" He asked smiling.
"I'm fine." I bit my lip.
"Oh your friends left This." The nurse handed me a note.

Wake up Aella.

Okay now your awake and reading this we can tell you everything. River is fine with her new leg. She broke out and we found her. IN SOMEONES DORM. Bonnie is. Well. She's alive. Her leg was torn very badly. She will have ti be on stall rest for the rest of the term. We found out Alicia put the thorn vine thing in. Mr. Corner protected her so she got of Scot free :( blue is okay. We miss youuuu <3

Love, Gi, Julie, thean, floater and Brook