<~> 10/10 for style<~>

Bonnie tosssed her hind legs out as I trotted her into the arena. I had started riding her again a few days ago and she had been super fresh.
"Hey!" Gi told me trotting moon in behind me. The wind blew and her scar was exposed.
"I guess you wanna know." She told me. I gave her a smile. She looked around and checked off anyone.
"A year ago I had a mare called Star she was Moon's half sister." She told me. The second I heard the was I knew how this would end.
"I was doing western with Star cause I did western and English. I was showing with her at the top level. We came to the last barrel and she slipped. Her head ran into the ground and she broke her leg. I got caught in the saddle. Star was rearing and bucking and freaking out. She rammed into the neck barrel and broke her other legs and neck, she had to be put down on the stop. I was in a coma for a month, I broke all my ribs and my arms and legs." She explained.
"Jesus. That must be hard." She nodded.
"I lost my horse. Her name was Rimel. She was a rescue. Some asshole stuck needles in her tack. She was freaking out and fell to the ground, the needles got in her spine. She broke her leg. She ended up dying. Then the same guy snuck onto campus and tried to kill me and my friends." I explained. Brook and Alex came in. The other girl cantered her horse in.
"Okay everyone where gonna do some jumping. Your gonna judge eachother. Heather your first." The blonde haired girl trotted her strong horse around and looked at the line of jumps. Heather pushed her horse to the first jump. I watched as she jumped. I tried to find something wrong with her ride but everything was perfect. She moved over to us smiling.
"Ratings?" Mr, corner asked.
"10" every one told her.
"9" i said. She looked shocked.
"Your horse did everything perfectly and you didn't even pat him or say he did a good job." I explained she glared onto my soul.
"You can go Aella." I grinned and cantered Bonnie. As we came to the first jump I leaned forward. Bonnie veered to the side throwing me to the side.
"Shit." I screamed as Bonnie suddleny turned to the jump as I tried to get back Into the saddle. She lept over the ground and I was flung out of the saddle. I landed on Bonnie's back. I pulled the reins back as she started galloping. She flung herself over the jump. I tried to get Bonnie to stop. Bonnie did weird jump things and I was forced into her neck. I tried to get back into the saddle but she bucked. I was flung in the air and landed on one of the poles of the jump. Bonnie kept jumping then bucked.
"What the fuck-" o asked confused. Bonnie trotted around the arena then came over and nuzzled me. I weirdly remounted. Brook and Gi where laughing hard.
"Feedback?" Mr. Corner asked who was laughing himself.
"10/10 for style." Everyone Agreeded.
"It was horrible. Let me try. On Bonnie." I nodded. I got off Bonnie. She got on Bonnie. Heather headed toward the jump.
"This is gonna be good" Gi told us, we all nodded. Bonnie bucked aggressively. She pushe dbonnie towards the first Jump and she stated bucking. Bonnie started bucking and Heather hit her with crop. She did it again  and again. She fell off. Bonnie started bucking and heather began hitting and kicking her. I grabbed Heather and shoved her away. I grabbed Bonnie's reins.
"Never ever come near me or my horse again." I whispered. I lead bonnie to the cross ties. She had some small cuts on her. I washed her cleaned out her cuts. I stroked her face till she was calm and lead her into her stall with River. Bonnie nuzzled river.
"Good girl Bonnie." I told her. I headed over to blue and he put his head down. I stroked his head gently and he nickered slowly.
"Sorry Bonnie I need to take River, she has her training." Bonnie nuzzled river as I leader River to the out door arena. I set up some poles and other 'spooky' things like tarp and cones. And lead river over the poles. There was a jump that was about sixty centimetres set up from beofre that I was too lazy to take down. I took river off the lead so she could run around. River started cantering around then headed to the big Jump. I watched as my little foal lept over the jump with ease.
"Jesus River! Your gonan be a great jumper." I told river. She bucked happily and I smiled.