<~> new people <~>

To take Alicia's place tryouts had been held. Nearly everyone tried out but only two people would make it. Me and brook lapped the arena. I was on blue cause Bonnie had to look after River. River was full off energy and often somehow got out of her stable.
"Who do you reckon the new people or person will be?" Alex asked trotting up to me and brook. Julie was watching our lesson and filming bits for me and Alicia.
"Dunno, didnt see tryouts cause River got out and I had to find her."
"Mr. Corner found her in the library. Like in an isle." Alex told us. I laughed so hard I slipped on the side of the saddle. Still laughing I got myself back in the saddle. A girl with long hair covering her eyes on a dapple grey horse I guessed was Moon. I had groomed him and washed him a few times.
"Hey!" I called out. She weakly smiled and bit her lip. She was very worried.
"Don't worry it will be fine. My first lesson I was knocked out. And I fall off at least twice every lesson." I told he. She giggled warming up.
"I'm Gi. Your Aella gold right?" Gi asked. I was shocked. Gi was a year younger then me. The pro team was all ages cause so few people got in.
"Yep, how'd ya know?" I asked pulling blue back as he tried to buck.
"Your kinda legend in grade seven." She told me smiling.
"What?" I asked confused.
"You survived a murder and ride a stallion. A very very very talented stallion. Your pretty. An amazing rider and ride with a broken arm." She pointed to my arm. I had been given to ride as long as I didnt jump anything higher then sixty centimetres and was careful.
"Never thought of it like that." I was quiet until the arena door slammed shut. Blue jumped up into the air and I was flung to the side. I decided to give Gi a heart attack and held myself on the saddle.
"Aella? Umm are you in the back rooms?" She asked. Mr. Corner walked in.
"Aella back in the saddle. You have a broken arm." I rolled my eyes and he shot me a look and I got back on.
"Now we have another new member of the team who will be here in a second so keep warming up." He told us and took a seat. A blonde haired girl with blue eyes on a stunning dark chestnut horse trotted in. Me and Gi looked at each other. Her helmet costs thousands of dollars so did everything she and horse touched. Gi brushed her hair away and showed a massive scar that went over her face. She quickly covered it.
"Okay today where working on western."
"YES" I screamed. I love barrel racing and pole bending.
"Can I go bare back? I'm going bare back." I spat my words out and got off. I took my saddle off and handed it to julie.
"Okay, only cause I know you can mange blue bareback. You must keep the bridle on Kay?" He told me. I tapped blues shoulder and he bowed. I got on and let him get up.
"Aella wanna show us the pattern?" Mr. Corner asked. I cantered blue around then headed to the start. Blue bolted into a gallop and I let him curve around the barrel. I pulled him to the next barrel and he curved around it with ease. I pushed him to the last barrel as fast as I could. He swerved around it and I let him gallop as fast as he could. I pulled him back trying to slow him. He bucked and started broncing. I was abused to him doing this so I just held his mane and laughed until he stopped.
"Next time dont let him bronc. If he does you fall off you could get hurt. But good job staying on." Mr. Corner told me. I smiled and gave blue a pat. Gi looked at the barrels not blinking. I knew that look all to well. It's the look when your faced with a jump that ruined your confidence.
"Need anything from me?" I asked.
"Last time I did barrels I didn't end well." Her voice was quiet.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
"Okay now where gonna have some fun take all your tack off." I helped Gi take her tack off then I took blues tack off. I grabbed a crop and a neck rope.
"Okay now get used ti being bareback" mr. Corner told us. I needed a crop when tackless with blue cause he would get cocky and buck. I let him canter. The new girl ran infront off us and blue reared. He slammed on the ground but the girl has moved behind us but was tail gating. Blue pulled his ears back. He was gonna buck. I yanked him away and he bucked. I was flung over his head and landed on the other side of the arena fence. Blue trotted over and looked at me.
"I know you didn't mean it. That girl is just an asshole." I whispered and climbed back over the fence.
"I'll just watch." I wanted to ride but doing it was putting blue in danger.
"Okay, you can take blue back to his stable and finish up if you want." I nodded and walked with julie back to the stable. We groomed blue and let him sleep in his stable.
"Hey River." River was sleeping. All you coukd see was her head. The rest of her was covered in hay and bedding.
"Wanna study?" Gi asked.
"Sure, library in an hour?"