<~> she's gonna be okay <~>

"Aella wake up!" Brook yelled shaking me. She showed me her phone. The video has nearly two million views and a hundred thousand subscribers. We scrolled through the comments and replied to every single one of them.
"Okay we just gotta pass some test then we can started earning money, we got a thousand dollars on the go fund me." Julie told me. I smiled but a tinge of sadness came over me.
"She never gonna really be a normal horse. She never gonna be able to live up to her full potential." I whispered and started crying.
"She's gonna be okay Aella. River is a strong fit horse." Julie told me. I weakly smiled. River nuzzled me.
"Hehe, hey baby. Your be okay." I told her.
"Hey guys, we got some packages for you." A vet told us and wheeled in a massive box full of boxes. We pulled out a camera to film it. I got the first box and inside was a horse blanket.

Hey Aella, Brook and julie. I saw your video and over night shipped a blanket for river. It's weighted a little to help calm horses.

We opened all the boxes and letters and people had shipped food and blankets and heaps of things for river.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
"We have enough money to give her the false leg!" We all screamed and started jumping around. I hadn't seen river in a week cause I had headed back to campus. We rushed to mr. Corner and headed to the vet room. I swiped my card and river was lead to the surgery move.
"So you can choose a colour." We looked at them.
"I reckon we go with the black one that has blue highlights." I told him.
"Okay, every few months you can come back and we switch the size of the leg for no extra cost."  We nodded.
"Do you wanna lead her to the surgery room?" He asked. I nodded and slowly lead her her into the room. River was lying on the table.
"Okay keep her calm and I'm gonna inject her with this that will knock her out for a few hours." I stroked her face as it was injected in her neck. She slowly passed out. I felt myself fall asleep. I woke up to river neighing loudly. I sat up fast.
"There we go. River can now do everything a normal horse can do." The vet told us. River was walking wobbly trying to get use to the leg. I put a halter someone had sent to me. Tears fell from my eyes. I hugged River and cried.
"Your gonna be okay! Your gonna be okay! Your okay!" I cried and kissed her muzzle.
"I have to thank you so much. You saved my horses life. River can be a normal horse now!" I fell to the ground and cried. If I lost another horse I wouldn't make it.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
I lead River into her stable. I saw Alicia. I glared at her. Then I just let loose.
"YOU DID THIS TO RIVER. LOOK AT HER. SHE HAS NO FUCKING LEG." I screamed.
"YOU HAVE THREE HORSES. A BOY FRIEND. PARENTS." Alicia yelled and shoved me.
"I do. I also have a heart." I crossed my arms and she walked away.