Care To Dance, My Lady

"Might I say, I've missed you, Y/n." Alois remarked after the butlers walked off to deal with their endeavors. "I can say the same, Alois. Have you done some redecorating since I was last here?" I replied, looking around the ballroom. "Always so preceptive, Y/n." He giggled. "Well, I must be if I am to run a kingdom. Wouldn't you agree, Ciel?" I looked to my right, only to see nothing but empty space where the Earl once stood. "Where did he? If you'll excuse me, Alois." I excused myself and went to look for Ciel.

   After a few minutes, I found him with Soham and the others taking a bite out of a curry bun. "How is it, Ciel? Does it bring back any memories?" I heard Elizabeth ask. "And what exactly is eating stuffed bread stuffed with curry to do with lost memories?" He asked before looking back at the bun he held in his hand. "Besides, I don't care for spicy foods, anyway." Elizabeth's hopeful expression drooped to one of sadness. "I'm sorry, my prince." Agni apologised to Sohma. "Although... you know, the flavor isn't all that bad." Ciel spoke up before taking another bite. This caused Elizabeth and Soham to perk up just a bit. Ciel's eyes widened and looked down to see Lau poke his head from under the table.

   "Oh, hello, Lord Phantomhive, and to you, Princess!" Lau looked at everyone else. "So... how did everyhting turn out in the end?" He asked. "Have you been hiding under the table the entire time?" Agni asked, his eyes wide with shock and confusion. "Why yes. You haven't, I'm assuming?" Lau asked as Ran Mau poked her head out. "I can't believe this." I sighed, heading to sit on the couch nearby. "You and your master shall become targets of my lord's revenge." I heard Sebastian's voice say. "And once Ciel Phantomhive has gained his revenge, we shall battle for his soul. With this seal..." I heard Claude's voice. "We make our pact." They both said simultaneously. I felt a burning sensation on my thigh and my eyes began to feel like they were burning. "Is everything alright, Princess?" Finny asked, walking up to me.

   "Oh, Finny. Yes, I'm alright-gh!" A surge of pain went through my head. "Are you sure? Y-your eyes are glowing pink! S-should I call a doctor?" Finny frantically looked around before running a certain direction. When he came back, he pushed a man wearing a doctor's coat towards me and I flinched; The painful sensations stopping completely. "Finny, I'm ok. I promise!" I smiled at him. "Really? Oh, alright. Sorry to bother you, mister." Finny bowed apologetically as the man walked away.

   "I appreciate how worried you were, Finny, but I'm alright." I smiled. "I'm really truly sorry, Princess." Finny frowned as he sat next to me. "You needn't apologise so much, Finny." I rubbed his back. 'It's been well over 8 minutes, where are they?' I tapped my foot impatiently. Just then I heard Alois' voice. "You're back, Claude!" He cheered. Ciel's eyes widened as he stood up, probably shocked at the fact that Claude is still alive. "What's the meaning of this?" Ciel demanded as he narrowed his eyes at Sebastian. "Ciel, calm down." I placed my hand on his shoulder. "I took care of it swiftly, just as My Lady ordered me to." He replied. "Incorrect. What you did was play around with Claude and not obey my order." I corrected. "I beg your pardon?" Sebastian faced me, surprised at my outburst and Ciel with a smirk.

   "Quit playing games!" Ciel demanded. I tapped his shoulder with my pointer finger until he looked at me and I gestured for him to sit down. "What I meant was: I told you to take no more than eight minutes, yet that proves quite difficult for you." I crossed my arms. "Ah yes. I deeply apologise for that, My Lady. I ensure that will never happen again." He promised. "I will hold you to that." I sighed, uncrossing my arms. "I actually need your help with something." I whispered him the details and he nodded. I excused myself and went to the nearest restroom where I already saw Sebastian ready. "Would you like any help wit-" I cut him off. "I'm perfectly capable of changing clothes myself, Mittens." I sighed.

   I walked into the restroom, slipped the costume off I was wearing along with the wings, and handed it to Sebastian. In return, he gave me a new dress that would surely shock everyone who would lay eyes on me.