Of Course, My Lady

"Trouble breathing? Does it hurt?" The maid asked, walking towards Ciel. "If you'd like, I'd be happy to lick it all better for you." She suggested. "Let me lick your-" Ciel cut her off. "I've had enough! Stop this farce, Alois Trancy!" Ciel demanded. 'I knew she... or he sounded familiar! But... why is Alois doing this?' I asked myself. "So you've figured it out. What a bore." Alois threw the wig he was wearing before running a hand through his own hair. "I figured if you got me alone you'd have the courage to make a move." Ciel held back a smile.

   "That's why you followed me? Really?" Alois asked with a smile as Claude appeared from behind a tree and the triplet butlers from another. Just then, Sebastian appeared from behind a tree near me. He caught sight of me, but ignored it. "Well, I couldn't allow you to underestimate me." Ciel answered, keeping the serious expression he seemed to favor. "My young master is quite right." Sebastian spoke up as he walked towards the group. "Claude, I do believe I gave you a warning earlier. Do you recall?" Alois turned to Claude.

   "Now now. We only wanted to chat someplace quieter." Alois conceded as he looked back at Ciel and Mittens. "What could you possibly want so badly that you found it necessary to dress up as a maid?" Ciel asked. "It's quite simple really, I want you." Alois replied with his playful smirk. "What do you mean: You want me?" Ciel stepped back, looking disgusted. "It means precisely what I said: I. Want. You. You're mine, Ciel Phantomhive. And if you refuse, everyone in there will be killed." Ciel held a shocked expression before staring at Alois harshly. My eyes widened at the statement. "Other than Princess Y/n, of course." Alois added and I felt myself blush at his statement. "I've arranged a small performance." Alois smirked, causing my train of thought to return where it once was.

   "If that performance starts, everyone will die!" I muttered to myself. I looked towards the manor and saw Finny dancing happily with Mey-Rin as everyone else watched. Sohma looked like he was faking a smile as he looked away for just a moment, looking at the curry bun he left for Ciel. "So, what will it be?" Alois asked, causing me to look back. "You may do as you wish." I spoke up, coming out from behind my tree. Claude eyes narrowed, Sebastian smirked, Ciel rolled his eyes, and Alois looked taken aback. "Took you long enough, Y/n." Ciel groaned. "Well, excuse me for that. For I wasn't aware you were aware of my presence." I sighed with a smile. "I agree with My Lord, My Lady. Your entrance was just a bit... belated." Sebastian smiled. "You wound me, Sebastian!" I gasped dramatically.

   "What?!" Alois stepped back. "Just as I said, Alois. Do as you wish, darling." I copied his common smirk. "Are you sure about that? Everyone you care about will be dead!" Alois shouted. "Why, of course." Ciel spoke before I could. "You can try as hard as you like. Now there's something I'd like to ask of you." Ciel finished. "Is there, now?" Alois lowered his head. "I will be happy to oblige." He lifted his head with an innocent looking smile. "Right after you bend over and kiss my ass, that is." A smirk appeared on his face as he turned around and poked his bottom out. "I doubt that it's your ass that will be kissed." Ciel replied with a smirk.

   "Very confident, aren't we?" Alois turned around and walked back towards Claude. "Getting cocky because your butler has a little talent." He leaned on Claude's chest. "Such a mistake." He turned back towards us and grabbed Claude by his collar. "I have my Claude here. You're not alone." Alois stuck out his toungue in a teasing manner, also revealing his contract seal. "Yes, I expected as much." I smiled sweetly. "You chose to abide by my rules and my orders, Sebastian." I walked closer to Sebastian and whispered in his ear. "You serve me, you protect me and see that I will stay alive until I have achieved my ultimate goal." I slowly pulled away. "Of course, My Lady. I have been your loyal servant since the day our pact was made." Sebastian looked at me hungrily. "I will do anything you ask of me, grant any wish you make," He took ahold of my hand and lowered to one knee.

   "Until the day our contract is fulfilled and I take your soul." He placed a kiss above my knuckles before looking at me with his glowing red eyes. "An exceptional answer." I smiled as he stood back up. "Hoheo taralna, rondero tarel." Alois recited quietly, staring at Ciel before turning to Claude. "Now, Claude. You will get Ciel for me!" Alois ordered. "Sebastian this is an order." The tingling sensation on my thigh returned. "You must do wahtever it takes to protect me, Ciel, and everyone dear to us. Don't fail me." I ordered.

   "Yes, Your Highness." Claude replied to Alois. "Yes, My Lady." Sebstian bowed with a smirk simultaneously.

~Tbc~

   Hi luvs! I apologise for not uploading for so long! But I'm back! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

(888 words)