tracy

—

The crying of baby Jesse filled the Anders family home while everyone slowly moved around to get ready for the day. It had only been a few hours since the hospital allowed him and Ramona to return home and the young boy was already causing headaches.

What made the situation a little worse was the fact that Aaron refused to allow Ramona to do any of the heavy things that came with having a baby. Such as changing diapers and putting him to sleep. The most she could do was feed him and that was only because Jesse was getting breast fed at the moment.

Aaron let out a breath of air as he walked towards the couch, gently taking his son from Ryder's arms, nodding towards the door as he spoke,

"Austin's here."

Ryder's tired eyes flickered to her father before she roughly tapped at Josie's sleeping figure next to her,

"Get up!"

"Don't hit your sister." Aaron chastised, walking the sisters to the front door just in time for Austin to knock.

The George teens face held a smile, it slowly falling as he took note of the tired expressions on their faces.

"I would say 'good morning' but it looks like your morning has been everything but..."

Josie simply sighed softly, brushing past him to go to his car, hopping in the back seat to see Liam already sitting there.

Meanwhile, Austin waved goodbye to Aaron before taking Ryder's school bag from her, kissing her softly before directing her towards the vehicle,

"Backseat."

Isaac looked up from his phone, "What?"

"Backseat, bro." Austin gestured with his head, earning a look of disbelief from the Lahey.

"Girlfriend sits front seat, Isaac." Liam rolled his eyes sassily, "It's like an unwritten rule."

"What would you know about girlfriends?" He scoffed at the shorter teen, huffing dramatically before he moved to the back, allowing Ryder to sit in the passenger seat.

"I've had more experience with girls than you have, i'm sure." Liam shrugged.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah."

Isaac hummed, "So Josie knows how you feel then?"

Liam stiffened, refusing to even peak at the girl in question. He could hear Austin stifle a laugh from the drivers seat.

"Shut up." Liam mumbled.

"Don't tell me to shut up. You shut up." He snapped back, looking back and forth between the sisters in the car, "What's up with you guys?"

"Jesse's a crybaby. Literally."

"You know, honestly, I'm kind of glad my dad was too much of an asshole to meet another woman dumb enough to have another kid with him. I mean, I can barely handle Liam's whining, imagine if it were an actual child."