𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒

dark secrets.

"i'm not going to let anything hurt you...,
i can promise you that, doll."

soundtrack one

soundtrack one.

i. dangerous  madison beer | ii. darkest hour  andrea russett | iii. my blood  ellie goulding | iv. war of hearts  ruelle | v. i'll make you love me  kat leon | vi. after hours the weeknd | vii. control  zoe wees | viii. circles  wildes | ix. safe & sound  taylor swift | x. lovesong  the cure

ERIC COULTER,
played by
JAI COURTNEY
"...you chose us, now we get to choose you."
"you let me know if anyone so much as looks at you the wrong way."
"i'm not meant to have feelings for anyone but here you are..."

DARK SECRETS

DARK SECRETS.
in which a girl transfers to dauntless
to become strong & learn to be a fighter
all while hiding such a dark secret

"if you knew this entire time, why haven't you killed me?"

"because i love you..."

"...but it's never going to be enough for me."

DARK SECRETS.
warnings. violence. blood. scenes & mentions of physical abuse. flashbacks. vulgar language. sexual content. gore. death. use of alcohol. scenes of control serums. use of weapons.
note. like others stories of mine, the female oc/main character is up to the audience imagination!, if there are no face claims, the choice of the oc is given to the readers.
disclaimer. this story is based on AND will follow majority of the movies divergent and insurgent. it will be divided into TWO parts, first part following divergent and the second part following insurgent. scenes not following the movies are MINE and created by me.
copyrights. all rights go to veronica roth for the creation of the book and movie series divergent. all rights go to the directors and producers of the movies and scenes used in my story.
all rights go to the artists and producers for the songs used in my soundtracks for this story.
this story is WRITTEN and CREATED by me. i do not own the scenes from divergent & insurgent that will be used in my story, nor do i own the characters used. i own THIS story plot and my characters, as well as my own created scenes.
please do not steal or copy!

©ROMANCEVOID

( DIVERGENT CAST AS THEMSELVES ! )
( DIVERGENT ERIC X OC STORY )

published: 7 january 2024
completed: ongoing