26 ¶¶ HAIR DAY

[Quick Refresher, Kyle's Teammates names are; Simon Cole, Alex Kent, Orion Hunter and Eli West.]

~*~
KYLE

"

"Jacobs, if I end up getting a buzz cut of your choice of sal....."

"Will you just get out of the car West?" I deadpaned.

He huffed before getting out with the rest of us.

As soon as I opened the door, a middle aged man in our jersey, with hair cropped to his skull and toms of tattoos on his skin bounced I'm front of us.

"Oh my Fxxking God, Tess wasn't lying. You..." He pointed to Cole. "You're...." He pointed to Hunter. "You're all here."

I'm pretty sure this is Tessa's boss, Yuri.

Cole and the others uttered a hi with a sheepish wave. And then and angelic voice came from behind. "Yuri, if you keep that up, you're definitely gonna scare them off." Tessa said with a chuckle.

She was wearing a white crop top along side a blue pin up with one of the straps undone and her hair was braided in two.

How was it fxxking possible for someone to look that good in a basic outfit like that?

Easy buddy, he has a boyfriend.

Right....

"Right, sorry. It's just overwhelming. The Lakers are in my shop. I'm a huge fan by the way."

"We appreciate it man." West chuckled.

"Anything I can do for you gentlemen?"

I noticed Tess roll her eyes. " You could start by letting them sit."

"Oh right, right." Yuri got out of the way and ushered us in.

"Tessa, any idea where I can find the .... Oh, y'all here." The girl from last time whom I assume was Poppy said as she came down the stairs.

And for the first time in 5 years, I found Cole smitten by the opposite gender. I mean bro was actually drooling and gaping.

Note too self; tease Cole about as soon as we leave.

Alongside Poppy were there three other boys from last time before.

Guess we'll be getting our haircuts simultaneously then.

I noticed the curvy girl trying to make advances toward West. I for one definitely knew that he was tempted but according to couch..

Imma need you boys to keep your dicks in your pants for a while. Gossip magazines are losing topics to talk about, so don't be their headlines.

Talk about blue balls.

~*~

We got haircuts about 10 minutes ago but somehow, I'm sitting across Tessa in the cafe not the far from DXD laughing our brains out.

"Wait you were actually scared?" She said still chuckling.

I groaned. "This is why I didn't want to tell you, you're a tease."

"You were scared of a kid in a chukky costume?" She was still laughing.

"The make up was realistic and it was dark. Come on, you'd be scared too if it where you."

"True." She sipped her boba. "But that doesn't stop me from imagining a 6"4 guy screaming because of a kid...., in a chukky costume."

I just laughed. "Alright, the video was pretty funny."