24 ¶¶ SPORT HERO'S

~*~
ASHLEY

"

After changing out of my wet clothes, I decided to do a last minute review of the Sports Hero events tomorrow.

Important legends of all sports will be there, including Kyle of course, and I wouldn't want to disappoint.

Diana was in charge of preparing of the guest list and invitation cards and I did the rest.

Jayden descended the stairs with a pair of black jeans and a white shirt, and he was barefooted.

What's it with me and bare feet?

"Jordan's asleep?"

"Yeah."

"Whatchu doing?" He asked as he walked behind me and into the kitchen.

"Work."

"So what mega event are you planning this time?"

I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see but didn't saying anything.

"Sport Hero's?" I heard directly in my ear a few seconds later.

I jumped obviously startled. "Don't do that again. And yes Sport Hero's."

"Didn't know you where hosting that one?"

"Well I'm not the only one but....."

"I'm a guest of honor there." He interrupted.

I turned to face him and that was a horrible idea cause I almost smashed my lips to his.

I immediately turned and tried hiding my red face with my hair. "How are you everywhere?"

He chuckled and I saw him from the corner of my eye moving to one of the other couch to lay down.

"I'll drop Jordan off at Naomi's tomorrow." He stated.

"Why?"

"Well I am a guest of honor and can show up anytime but you have to be their early.," I could literally hear him smirk.

"Urghh, whatever."

"I'll take that as a yes.

~*~
JAYDEN

"
"Daddy why do I have to stay with aunt Naomi, can't I just come with you and mummy?"

"No pumpkin we talked about this, didn't we?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry I'll throw you the biggest birthday party to make up for all the parties you've missed okay?"

She grinned. "Yay, but I also want to go there. I do miss Aunty Naomi..." She started twisting her feet. "And Edgar."

That kid again?

I didn't have the time to respond because I heard heel clicking and when I turned to stairs, my jaw dropped.

Ashley was wearing a short sleeveless red dress with some ruffles at the side and a pair of black heels.

(Image Above)

Her hair was also pulled up and curled at the tip. And fxxk, she looked good.

I was definitely sure I was drooling, I even reached for the corner of my lips just to make sure.

When she got to us, she twirled around which revealed that the back of the dress was opened.

Yup, I'm definitely getting a boner.

"How do I look sweetie?"

"You look like a superstar. I like the color of the dress."