21 ¶¶ WEIRD

~*~
ASHLEY

"

"Cupcakes!!!" Jordan yelled and she raised her dark shades above her head.

Jayden was holding a couple of shopping bags while also being ridiculously dressed in a grey suit missing a tie and dark shades.

What the h*ll is going on??

Jordan rushed to me. "Hey muumy, can I have a cupcake?"

I picked her up and placed her on a stool where she could easily get access to the the cupcakes and then walked towards Jayden.

Jayden proceeded to haphazardly, dropped the bags on my couch as he took the shades off.

I gave him a look that said, explain and he had the audacity to shrug. "We went shopping."

"What did I say about excessive spending?"

"Not to do that." He turned to Jordan's direction. "Hey pumpkin, can I have one of those?"

She nodded since her mouth was already full and Jayden went to take one of the cupcakes.

"Hello?" I raised my hands in frustration.

He totally ignored me and went ahead to take a bite of the cupcake. "This is good. I could've done better though."

I gritted my teeth suddenly forgetting about everything I was saying and focusing on the fact that Jayden said he could make better cupcakes than I could. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me." He smirked. "I can do much, much, much better than this." He said with extreme emphasis to each much.

He's trying to get to you don't let him.

"Jordan, who makes the best cupcakes in the world?" I said, all while still starring at Jayden.

She used her tongue to lick the frosting of her lips. "You do."

This made me grin and Jayden eyes narrowed. "How about this?" He dragged the tray of cupcakes away from Jordan so she wouldn't have another. "I bake another set of cupcakes and you compare them to your mum's."

"I'd like that." Jordan said eagerly

"That's just wasting of food." I said with an eye roll.

"Is it?" He gave me a challenging look. "Or are you just scare that you'll lose."

Oh you're on sh*tface.

~*~

"That frosting doesn't really look good." I said as I took a bite of my cupcake.

"This looks fine Ashley, now quit trying to distract me." He said not taking his eyes of the cake he was frosting.

I have to admit, the cupcakes were turning out really good.

You what else was better than the cupcakes?

Seeing Jayden in a pink apron with strawberries, with the sleeves of his button shirt rolled up showing those delici....arms of his with a bit of flour on his cheek.

Now that was a sight I'd love to see everyday.

Wait!

No, that came out all wrong.

I wouldn't want to see this everyday. He's an a**hole and I hate him.

Right?

"You got a little something." I said pointing to my cheek.

He tried cleaning it but he just made it worse. I sighed and then pick up a hand towel and went to him.

He had to pause what he was doing and turned to me. I had to stretch a little so I could wipe it off.