16¶¶ RANDOM VISIT

~*~
KYLE

"

After practice with the team, I went into my car and began to drive aimlessly around the city.

My head was currently a foggy mess with thoughts of Ashley, the game, my team and a purple haired girl clouding it.

I understand why the first three were giving me sleepless nights, but the last one, not so much.

I met her once and the probability of seeing of her seeing her again, was really low.

Scratch that.

I hit the brakes abruptly, causing a few driver's to honk and yell (f**k y'all), as soon as I saw the DXD sign on a certain store.

Maybe I would see her again after all.

I parked my car and walked over to the building.

Just go back and drive aimlessly Jacobs. You don't know this girl well enough to be h.....

"Kyle?" A familiar voice called.

I turned to ansd my gaze met the probably 5"6 purple haired girl. She was wearing a pink T-shirt with the words BOSSY crested boldly on it accompanied with a pair above the knee jean shorts (FYI, they weren't the tight ones).

"Hey, I know you somewhere?"

She looked surprised. "You,you don't remember me?"

"I've met alot of people in my life, take it easy on me will ya."

After I said those words, I regretted them. She looked offended, angry even.

"Right, I forgot how important and popular you are, Mr famous guy." She used air quotes for the last sentence and stormed away.

Sh*t.

"Hey, hey." I jogged to her and held her arm. "I was kidding. Of course I remember you Tessa. I don't forget pretty faces like that."

And just like that her angry demeanor faded away and she flushed.

She quickly pulled her arm out of my grip and brushed an invisible strand of hair to the back of her ears.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know why I reacted like that. It's not like it's compulsory for you to remember me or anything. I'm re......"

"It's okay. I'd feel offended too if I was on your shoes."

"What are you doing here? She quickly changed the topic.

"I was passing by and I saw the DXD sign, I just stopped by and hoped that it'd be the same one you work and here I am."

"Am I that irresistible that you just had to had to see me again?" She batted her lashes.

"Don't flatter yourself. I just needed a haircut." I smirked.

That wasn't a lie though. I did need a haircut but it wasn't the truth either.

To be honest, I didn't even know why I was here.

"Well, you come to the right place. Shall we?"