IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE ¶¶

First of all I wanna say thank you so much for opening my first ever book on Wattpad, TOGETHER FOREVER, and you are an amazing person for opening my book.

I'll try to make this brief

I am definitely not a professional writer. So if you're looking for a book that is well edited and you know..... I'm sorry but this book was not professional written (That doesn't mean the book is horrible.) I write strictly for fun.

This is also my first book and my prized possession, please, please and please DO NOT COPY TOGETHER FOREVER. The book means so much to me.

Please ignore my grammatical errors. I'm not really good with English (And most definitely not bad at it either) and I update the chapters via phone so, forgive me in advance for the grammatical errors and incomplete sentences. I'll do my best to edit my work.

I don't have a schedule for updates. I usually update when I'm less busy and sometimes when I'm less busy I get writers block (or my ADHD kicks in and I loose focus). But, a chapter ought to come out each week, so bear with me.

The word count for the chapters is usually 1300-1500 (I know, I know, it's not much) but if I'm having no writers block, it can get to 2000-2500.

This book has multiple POV's.

Remember to vote and comment as you read, I really enjoy reading comments.

If you read any scene that doesn't seem realistic, please pretend it was. That's the only way you can enjoy the book.

I really hope I can finish the book before 2023 runs out (but with your support I'm sure I can do it).

If you're from TikTok, I appreciate because it not easy to leave the comfort of your scrolling and come to check someone's book.

Love
Tee🌹

STARTED - JULY 2023
FINISHED - __________