19 ¶¶ BOYFRIEND PROBLEMS {II}

A/N - Wanted to let you guys know about the time setting. It's June Ending.

PS. Almost time for Summer break.

ENJOY 😘.

~*~
KYLE

"

I was bored outta mind. Practice ended an hour ago and I didn't know what to do.

I picked up my iPhone and began scrolling through Instagram.

I have a verified Instagram account which I rarely posted on.

My last post was two months ago and it had about 1.3M likes and over 10k comments, which of course, included Bonnie's.

Speaking of Bonnie, I followed her on Instagram and she went bonkers.

She made a green screen video of the notification that I followed her and she was screaming all through.

She also made a video of herself on the stadium on the day of my game, which got 20k+ likes, probably because I commented.

But what made her get 329k+ likes was when she posted a pic of both of us with a caption, 'chilling with my idol🌚🤩🔥.

She got alot of comments, ranging from, how do you know Kyle Jacobs?????, Are you guys related? Where did you find him?, I'm jealous of your right now, when are you meeting him again?......

Thankfully, she ignored the hate and sus comments and replied the somewhat okay ones.

Well, I'm glad I made her famous.

But, I'm still bored.

~*~

Ten minutes later, I was waiting for a reply for the risky text I sent to Tessa.

Me

Hi 👋

I have no idea why I sent her the text.

What if she thinks I'm hitting on her or something what if....

My phone beeped.

Tessa

Hiyaa big shot.

Me

Big shot? We're still doing that purple?

Tessa

Well, if you insist on calling me purple.

Me

Okay then.....

I was about to type something but I cleared it.

Just ask her you p***y.

Me

Are you busy?

Tessa

It's a Sunday...., Of course I'm dying of boredom.

I chuckled.

Me

That means you can come to the mall with me.

The bubbles came in but disappeared but they appeared again.

Tessa.

Depends, what's in for me?

Me

You get anything you want that isn't more than $5000

Tessa

Wow, I was thinking you'd say, I'll buy you lunch. Anyways meet me at DXD.