25 ¶¶ FUNNY FEELINGS

~*~
TESSA

"

"Last but not least we have the Hero for Basketball." A fine gentleman said from the TV screen as he messed with envelope.

"It's got to be him." My boss Yuri said with his blue jersey with the number 10 boldly written on it and all his attention on the screen.

"If only paid that much focus to his love life." Ryan whispered to me and I elbowed him.

He chuckled before turning back to the screen.

"Kyle Jacobs." The presenter said.

"Yes!!!!" Yuri screamed and then grabbed Elijah into a bone crushing hug. "We did it for the 2nd time in a row."

"Yes." Elijah managed to force out as he was being destroyed literally.

He finally released Elijah and held just his shoulder. "Felix, get the buzz from upstairs, we are going to celebrate."

The boys grinned as Felix ran upstairs, Greta simply clapped her hands girlishy and I turned back to the small TV.

And I swear that Kyle and the other gentlemen where like...., glaring at each other or something. I wasn't really sure but I definitely could see a frown on both of their faces.

I didn't know the other guy but a frown wasn't really in Kyle's dictionary.

Speaking of Kyle, we've been talking on phone but we haven't had the chance to hang out.

I mean I would love to go out with Kyle and all but, I have a relationship to maintain.

David wasn't really happy when he found out that I was hanging out with a guy throughout. He threw a tantrum which I felt wasn't necessary, but hey, if I found him coming out from a girl's car wouldn't I react the same.

You'd be lenient enough to ask who she was? ,Why she dropped you off? And not hurriedly assume that he was fxxking her.

Okay, maybe David did insinuate a few things like that but he apologized and we're all good now.

I think.

"Anyways boss, I gotta go." I said as I picked up my bag.

"Why? We are going celebrate."

"I'm really sorry, I need to head home."

"Yeah because she's a housewife." Greta said with an eye roll.

I was just about to say something back when Yuri intervened. "There will be none of that Greta and Tess you can go..."

"Thank you."

~*~

"Of course...., Calm down girl..." I heard David say, probably because he was on the phone.

I walked into the house, closed the door gently and took off my shoes.

When I got to the kitchen, I saw him opening up the fridge and taking a bottle of beer.

"I swear I'm not doing anything...." He chuckled before carelessly slamming the fridge door still not noticing me. "Fine then, tomorrow it is, happy now?"

Who's he talking to?

"Let's say 7?..... Eight it is then, see ya." He finally put his phone down and turned to me.

"Oh you're back." He picked up the bottle opener and opened the beer.

"Been here a couple minutes ago."

He took a gulp before speaking. "It's rude to listen to people's conversation's, you know."

I really didn't want to start an argument with him right now so I just nodded and proceeded to go to the bathroom.