{FIVE} - New Fights

CHAPTER 5

Priscilla ran back to the office not caring that she was wearing heels just so that she can avoid Mr Richard shouting at her. Just as she got close to the building she heard someone calling her name.

"Priscilla"

She turned back then spotted Harry from the supermarket.

"Hi Harry"

"Hey, so you work here?"

"Yeah I do" she said looking up the building.

"So if you're free this Saturday I'll call you up and give you that tour you
wanted."

"Yeah, that'll be great. So I'll see you then, sorry for the rush but i'm sort of in a hurry now"

"No problem, I'll call you up to know when you're free" He said smiling at her before she smiled back and went into the building.

**********

"Miss Anderson get me a cup of coffee?" Trey said through the intercom. When he did not get a reply, he buzzed again. "Miss Anderson i said I need a cup of coffee."

When he did not get a reply, he stood up from his chair and went out of his office expecting to see her at her desk but saw she wasn't there, and then looked at the time on his watch.

"She's almost fifteen minutes late and she's still not back from break" he said frowning.

He went to the break room then got the coffee himself before heading back into the office with his cup then going to his window looking down as he drank his coffee. As he was drinking he saw Priscilla talking with a man then he noticed both of them smiling. He didn't know why it angered him seeing her with other men when he barely knew her and didn't have any right over her.

As soon as she got back to the office she sat down and settled at her desk before she heard the boss over the intercom.

"Miss Anderson get in here" he said in a low voice.

"Shit! He's definitely mad" she thought to herself.

She knocked on his door before proceeding to enter.

"Yes sir you wanted to see me" she said in her sweetest voice.

"Miss Anderson I'm going to be clear with you. I don't pay you to fraternize with Clients or men around the office" He said in an angry manner.

"Excuse me sir, I did no such thing" She said sounding confused.

"Really, first you were late from your break and then i saw you downstairs talking to a man instead of rushing back to the office"

"It's not my fault i was stopped i did try to tell him i was in a hurry and will catch up later"

"I just wish you would do the work i pay you for instead of fraternizing with men like a whore"

"Excuse me" She said Flabbergasted.

"You heard me right; i don't pay you to loiter around the office" He said now raising his voice. Trey knew that he saying the won't things at that moment but all he wanted to do was hurry someone the way he was hurting and he knew he was being a dick right now but he couldn't care less.

"First of all I don't loiter, when have i not done what you asked of me. I don't know what I've done to you but when you get moody you pour all your anger on me and i don't appreciate it and I'M NOT A WHORE" she shouted at the end of her sentence. Her chest now heaving up and down.

After staring at him for like two seconds she walked out and rushed into the ladies room.

"Shit! I did it again" He said pushing his hands through his hair.