This time was different.

The roughness had slightly faded.

But there were no complaints.

The sounds of sweet harmony escaped Feather's lips in soft little pieces.

As they fall into the bed, sinking deep into the cool sensations of the big fluffy pillows, as well as themselves, their lips tease each others.

Passion is their foreplay today.

He hovers over her, eyes locking onto each other, noises soft, Matthew enters her slowly as they connect in an everlasting kiss.

Feather lets out a hard gasp against him, embracing him as he fills her. Her fingers finding their home in his dark locks, interlocking together at the back of his head as she pulls him down into her.

Her eyes flutter open as she pulls away from his lips, she heaves a light sigh, "I love the way you fuck me." her voice releasing a hush growl into his ear, lowering herself back down to admire her work, but not before nipping at his tender ear lobe.

Trickles of sweat dripping down his cheek, she licks it up and pulls him in while pushing herself up, colliding deeper.

A quick nip of hers tells her he understood loud and clear.

The anticipation.

The need.

Feather's cries of begs whenever enticed to which Matthew would tease her with the softest kisses on her neck or his fingers sneaking into her panties and lightly brushing over her clit when she wore those skimpy skirts with no underwear hoping he would oblige.

Hearing the tone in her voice which just barely disguises the burning need, he smiles against her lips as he picks up the pace of his thrusts.

"I love the way you feel on me." He finally replies, dropping his lips to her neck, an unexpecting and harsh thrust slamming into her.

Her head falls to the side at his disposal, feeling like her whole body suddenly became paralyzed just from his voice as her eyes flutter closed again, her cheek consuming the coolness of the pillow, mouth hanging open, his touch is electrifying. She opens her eyes to a new sight, the sun shining through their windows onto her face as she takes in the beautiful scenery that set outside their bedroom patio door.

She's never seen it more beautiful than in this moment.

Feather inhales harshly, his teeth piercing her skin again, her moans become louder as her weak spot becomes more sensitive, unbearable to the touch.

The combination of his mouth overtaking her and his member pushing in and out of her, faster and harder and teasingly slowing down from her tightening up, filling her more and more.. It was never a dull moment.

Whether they were rough or soft, that kind of electricity beaming between them never died.

His tongue makes his way down her chest to her breasts, closing his lips and pressing a soft kiss in between as his hands slide up the curves her body, taking her breasts in his hands, his index fingers twirling around her now hard nipples.

Lifting his head up, he watches as she scrunches her face, like she always did when he touched her in just the right way. Her body twitches, feeling the heat of his fingers squeezing her nipples harder and harder, a loud squeal escapes her.

Pleasure and pain together, perfect.

What is happening?

Feather arches her back up along with her legs and wraps them around his waist, pulling his bottom half closer in and forcing him deeper into her.

This is no longer a game.

She places a hard kiss to his lips as her hands slide down in between them both to where they become one, gripping his member to put it back in.

Alas, her tactics failed as she finds herself right back where she started when they first fell into the soft material.

Matthew plunges into her once more with another sharp thrust, causing Feather to gasp, nails digging into his hips.

His eyebrows raise in a delightful manner, his lips turn into a smirk that says, Did you forget darling? it's my turn to be in control.

"Fuck me hard." She begs, her voice protruding a choked back moan as she continues, "Fuck me like I'm your little whore."

Matthew nods, that's all he needed to hear. His thrusts increase and his hips begin to rock up hitting her clit perfectly, sending a sharp sting throughout her body and back to the sensitive bud.

Only he doesn't meet her demands right away.

He throws her arms down above her head, sliding his fingers up her arms and interlocking their fingers together.

Lust overtakes but their motions don't change. Fuck he loves this girl, and she loves him.

Unlocking their fingers, Matthew caresses her, tracing his fingers down her arms slowly as they slide to her waist and he picks up again.

Feather's arms don't leave the spot he had put them, she's in ecstasy.

Placing his thumbs on her hipbones, Feather jolts her body a little bit. Bruises coat her lower body from the roughness in play earlier in the day when Matthew had bent her over the coffee table and had his way, another time claiming her with his mouth, teeth rather.

They are no strangers to blood and bruises.

Holding her tight body against him, Matthew leads Feather to orgasm within the time to realise she's having the best sex of her life.

The space between them is no longer there, they have literally become one.

Matthew's arms under Feather's waist, holding her tightly into him while he purges the hardest thrusts and Feather's screams heighten to the point of mirrors breaking. Bravo, Mr. Walker.

Reaching her arms around him in unison, clasping onto his back, she digs deep into him. The screams collapse into tearing Matthew apart. He lets out an intense grunt but doesn't stop.

He's not done yet.

He pulls to his knees and with his hands around her waist, pulls her up with him.

Moving her arms around his neck she finally earns what she's wanted, lifting herself up and down with no attest.

"Yes! YES!" She screams, lunging into him with the most loving and lustful kiss she's ever laid on him. Well, maybe not ever, but this time.

Matthew can feel that he's about to explode but he tries his best to hold back for the moment, giving her the ecstasy she deserves.

But it's no use, his eyes slam shut, the kiss breaks and to each their own reward, exploding on and into each other.

It's beautiful.

Matthew falls over beside her, "Worth the wait?" he asks breathlessly.

"Mhm" she squeals, wiping the sweat off both of their heads.

Feather smiled. She pushed herself up to make her lips meet Matthew's. They kissed with love and passion that the strength seemed indestructible. Matthew pushed their bodies closer, the closest he could, tasting the sweetness that is Feather. It was probably the sweetest, most intimate and the longest kiss they've ever shared, because they knew... there was no more hinder.