Epilogue

Kaviyaazhini pov

I woke with a stinging pain on my lower body. I turned around to see the reason for that. "Night ella enna thoonga vidama ipo epdi thoonguran paaru, moradan" i pinched his cheeks. He murmured in his sleep.

I started to trace his face with my fingertip. He caught my hand and hugged me to his chest. "Kamunu thoongu di thookam varuthu" i chuckled and again we slept for sometime.

Rudran pov

I woke up with yaazhini hugging my torso. I smiled and kissed her forehead and went to refresh. After preparing lunch, i went to wake her up. "Yaazhini enthiri ma" she groaned and finnally opened her eyes. "Po poi refresh aagitu vaa saapdalam" she showed me her hands.

I smiled carried her to the bathroom, after placing her in the bath tub, i came downstairs and started to cook dosa for us. When i was about to complete i felt hands wrap around me.

I turned to see yaazhini just in my shirt. "Vaa poi saapdalam" i sat on the chair while she sat on my lap. "Enna madam kalailaye romba clingy aa irukinga ?" She snuggled more into me and whispered "i love this warmth".

"Saapdu di" i tore a piece of dosa and dipped it in the tomato chutney. I fed her while feedjng myself. "So innaiku enna plan ? Engayavathu veliya polama ?" She shook her head no "namma room la utkanthh padam paakalam" i said ok and we both washed the dishes.

"Yovv purusha" i was climbing the steps when she called me. "Enna di ?" She again showed me her hands. I lifted her while she clutched onto me like a Koala bear. "Vara vara romba thooka solra di" she removed her face from my neck and looked at me. "Apdi thaan ya solluva ennaya pannuva huh ? Enna pannuva ?" I smiled at her.

"Ipdi thooki suthuva" i said and twirled her around while she is still clutching me and we both fell on the bed. We both laughed hard and calmed down after sometime. "Thanks raan, romba santhosama iruka" i hugged her to my chest. "Well good for you, inime nee pudikala nu sonnalu naa unna vida maata" she smiled.

"Naanu solla maata"..................

After 20 years

Kaviyaazhini pov

I was cooking when i felt hands wrapped around me, i already knew who it is. "Kanna vaa vanthu saapdu" yes its my son kanna. "Apdiye dosa sutute ooti vidu ma saapdura" i smiled and fed him inbetween cooking dosa.

While he is still hugging me from back. Suddenly i heard a slap sound followed by a groan from my kanna. "Yen pa ipo adicha ?" I heard kanna complaint and turned around but was soon entrapped into another pair of hands.

"Nee yenda en pondati ya katti pudicha ?" Godd this possessive old man. "Raan vidu avan enna katti pudicha enna thappu" i felt the hug tightening more. "Athalam mudiyathu, en pondati ya naa mattu thaan katti pudipa" he said glaring at his son.

"She is my mom, of course naa avangala katti pudipa, kiss pannuva" kanna said this while kissing my cheeks. "Unna....." Raan started to chase kanna. And it was a very good drama to watch.

I think about our lives. How wholesome it is ?. My dad realised his mistake and tried to speak to me but me being me didn't speak to him till now. But raan started speaking with him.

I had some problems during kanna's delivery. So raan strictly prohibited second pregnancy. There was lot of fight between us but at the end of the day. We would be at each other's embrace cuddling to sleep.

I was lost in my thoughts when i heard a shout. And i saw kanna lying above Dinesh and radhika standing at the doorstep with a bag in her hand. While rudran is laughing at them historically.

"Deii ezhunthiri da thadi maadu" after hearing dinesh shout kanna got up and helped him. "Emma ennama pottu valathinha unga pullaya ivlo weight aa iruka ebba" dinesh stood up holding his hip.

Dinesh and radhika are vidyut and moni's son and daughter. Dinesh is same age as kanna. And radhika is 3 years younger to them.

"Radhi kutty Inga va vanthu saapdu unaku pudicha dosa thakkali chutney senju iruka" i have always dotted on radhika more than anyone as i love girl childs and she is always shy and timid one among us. She hand me the bag which had the medical reports i asked to moni

"Tho naanu vara ma, unga pulla mela vizhunthathulaye paathi saaptathu serichiruchu" dinesh said while i laughed. "Vaa da" kanna too came and sat on the dining table. "Unaku vekkame illa la Radha va mattu thana kooptanga nee ethuku saapda vantha" kanna said to dinesh.

While raan pecked my cheeks. "Sari ma naa kelambura, enaku konjam vela iruku" raan already left the police job and is taking care of buisness with his brother.

"Deii ithu yaar veedu en nanban veedu, en nanban veetla saapdurathuku naa yenda koocha padanum" dinesh said this and started to eat his dosa.

"Pothu ma" radhi said after eating a dosa. "Enna saapdura nee ? Oru dosa rendu dosa nu ozhunga saapdu" kanna chided while she lowered her gaze and didn't said anything.

"Ethuku da ipo avala thittura ? Po poi ready aagu" kanna gave a glance at radhi and went to his room. Radhika ate another dosa

"Sari ma school ku time aachu naa kelambura" she said. And took her bag "wait pannu naangalum antha vazhiya thana college poro naangale drop panro" kanna said this adjusting his collar. While dinesh nodded his head.

"Ila naa kelambura naa cycle la thaan vantha" she said this and ran off. "Oii....." Kanna was about to say something but before that she sprinted in her cycle.

I chuckled "ava thaan unna paatha bayapaduva nu theriyu la athaan odita" kanna twisted his lips and mumbles in slow voice. "Naa enna avalo koduramava iruka ?" But dinesh and i heard it and started to laugh. While he whined.....

The end........💘