chapter 24

Kaviyaazhini pov

Today raan is pulling me out of bed while i am clutching the comforter for my dear life. "Adiye ezhunthiri di time aaguthu ?" I heard raan voice. "Poda enaku thookam varuthu" i pulled the comforter upto my neck. "Mani 8.30 acchu di innu thoongura" i turned and said. "Ellam unnala thaan night full ah thoongave vidala poda" i coughed outta embarassment, and glad only i am here.

"Ipo mattu nee varala unaku engagement ku naa nalla baby pink la saree eduthutu vanthuduva aprm wedding ku sky blue" i woke up and glared at him cause he very well know that i hate those colors.

"Naa ready aagitu vara nee po" i stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom.  After completing my routine i realised i didn't take anything with me. So i wrapped a towel and peeked inside my room to check if raan is still there, but no he is not.

I sighed and went out of the bathroom and stood infront the mirror, i started to apply moisturizer. When someone's hands garlanded my waist. "Kalailaya ivlo hot aa vanthu ninna naa epdi di kalyanam varaiku controlled aa irupa" his hold on me was tight but not like it's hurting me.

"Naa bathroom la irunthu paaka kulla nee illaye ?" I snuggled his face in the crook of my neck still backhugging me. "Antha corner la ninnu enna enna book vachu iruka nu paathutu iruntha" i tried to move out of his hold but he again tightened his hold.

I looked at him through the mirror to see his desire, i slowly turned around and pressed my lips on his. He took the chance and started to dominate the kiss. He kept caressing my waist above the towel.

He is sucking the soul out of me goddd, its been long since we had a make out or a hot moment, it was always some quick pecks and cuddles. "Jump" he whispered against my leps which i did and wrapped my legs around his torso.

Thank god i kept some of my panties on the bathroom rack. I am just in my panties and wrapped up in a towel.

He placed me on the bed and hovered me. "Semaya iruka di kalayanuku munnadj oru trial paakalama" i slapped his shoulders but my blushing cheeks are traitors here

He started to suck and bite on my neck "Raan aah..." He moved towards my cleavage. "Aahhhh Rudra" he is sucking my cleavage while his hand slowly started to move upwards which were on my waist.

He started to press my boobs over the towel, i felt the pleasure running down my spine as i was moaning his name, after giving a lot of bites, he looked at me and gave a peck and layed on my chest. I was breathing heavily.

"Moradan" i whispered to him while he chuckled and pinched my waist. After few minutes he got up and "seekiram kelambu di time aaguthu" i glared at him "oru oru thadavayu ethavathu panntiu kadaisila pazhiya mattu en mela potturu" i twisted my lips while he chuckled and moved out.

I looked at the mirror to see that wild man filled his mark all over me. "Sariyana moradanuku vaaka pada pora di nee" i said to myself and got ready. I wore closed neck kurti and matched it with a legging.

I went downstairs to see vidya akka combing niha's hair. Soon we all had our breakfast and started our shopping journey.

We entered the shop and first we went to select saree for me. Thamizh and vidya anni were selecting for themselves, while i am choosing mine. "Raan intha rendula ethu nalla iruku nu sollu" he looked at the 4 sarees which i kept before him after filtering for 30 minutes.

He asked me to keep the saree on my shoulder. I kept one by one and he selected a purple saree for me. I smiled and showed it to everyone and they said ok to it. Now i again started to search for muhurtham saree.

But now raan selected it within 10 minuted which was absolutely stunning, a gold color saree. The other ladies are still searching, so we moved to select dresses for raan where agni is already selecting shirts for him.

He selected matching shirts with me. A purple shirt for engagement and a gold shaded white shirt for marriage.

After 3 hours everyone completed their shopping. "Deii naanga ellaru shopping mudichito neenga rendu peru unga reception dress mattu vaangitu vaanga naa ivangala lam en car la kootitu pora" agni said this and we agreed to it.

We entered the botique and our dresses were already completed. We tried that on and completed our shopping. "Raan sema tired aa iruku" he chuckled. And caressed my hair while driving. "Apo thoongu di" i adjusted the seat and slept.

To be continued........