chapter 18

Rudran pov

Right now i am sitting on the couch with yaazhini beside me. And my other family members on the other side except niharika who is on yaazhini's lap.

"Ennada pannitu vanfhu iruka ?" My mom asked me. "Maa naa thaan sonnala" my brother and sister in law, was too stunned to speak but i know they are not against my decision.

"Athukunu ?.....kavi yen ma ivana love panna ?" I whined at my mom, she never leaves a chance to tease me. Yaazhini looked at me side ways. "Therla thamizhuhh" my mom sighed at her answer.

"Aambur biriyani ulunthurpetta naaiku thaan kedaikum nu iruntha atha yaarala maatha mudiyu" everyone started to laugh except me. I huffed and saw yaazhini was trying to control her laugh while looking at my annoyed face.

I smirked and pinched her waist. "Aah" everyone stopped laughing and looked at her. "Onnula kaal la idichikita" they are convinced by her answer. But when i looked at my brother, he gave me a disgusted look which i shrugged off.

"Sari da naanga naalaiku poi kalyanatha pathi pesuro athu varaiku yaazhini en kooda irukatu" yaazhini just nodded her head. "Yen ma un room la irukanu, unaku kashtam avalukum kashtam ava guest room la irukatume" i suggested this.

"Kavi ku prechana illa amma ku prechana illa, nee moodu......un room pakathula thaan guest room irukunu inga ellaruku theriyu" my brother said this and moved towards yaazhini.

"Nee vaa kavi naa unaku cheesy corn pizza epdi seirathu nu solli thara" he was about to pull her hand. "Adingu... unaku avlo thaan mariyatha solta" i pushed his hands.

"Ada chi niruthunga, kavi nee en kooda vaa da ivanunga ethavathu pannifu pottum, vidya neeyu vaa da" my mom said this and went to the garden with them. While my brother gave me smirk and moved towards the stairs.

While i ran and jumped on his back. "Thadi maadu eranguda" my brother shouted while i laughed. "Chithappa naanu ?" Niharika asked me. While i showed my hands for her to catch.

When she catched it, i pulled her carefully onto my back and she huged my neck. "Enna paatha enna load vandi polaya da therithu ? Deii kanda mirugam eranguda enna vittu" i gave deaf ears to my brother. "Babyma ipo enga polam nu sollu"

"Right raa en idupu odanjithu naa nee thaan selavu panra paathuko" agni ranted but i know he could handle our weight well. "Amma kitta polam" my brother started to move towards the garden. And i saw the three ladies sitting on the grass. When we reached there, my mom was ready to throw us two out of the house. "Innu chinna kozhanthainga nu nenapa da ungaluku erangu da mothala" my brother gave niharika to anni.

When i was about to get off, he turned around and left me suddenly. When made me fall onto the ground on my butt. "Aiyoo" i heard yaazhini's shout. Everyone surrounded me and lifted me up, except my idiotic brother who is laughing historically.

"Setha da innaiku" we both started our tom and Jerry show while the rest were least bothered about it. Except anni and yaazhini sometime checking on us.

Soon the night came and everyone went to their respective room. I too layed down on my bed but sleep was faraway from my eyes.

It turned and twisted on my bed but i couldn't sleep. I noticed the clock it was already 1.30 in the night. I went out and moved to the terrace.

I noticed yaazhini standing on one edge of the terrace hugging herself, she still in her saree, i went towards her and hugged her from back , only to notice her body was so chill.

"Yen ma ivlo kulur la inga nikkura ?" She leaned onto my body resting her head on my chest. "Kashtama iruku raan" as she said that i hugged her more. "En appa kadaisi varaiku enna purinjikave illa" her voice sounded a bit cracked.

"Ellam seekiram sari aagidum ma kavala padatha" i felt her muscle loosing up. There was a comfortable silence around us. After few minutes, she turned around and looked at me, while i kissed her forehead.

She kissed my chest which got me off-guard. "Yen di?" She just shrugged her shoulders and said. "Nee nalla panamaram pola valanthu iruka nee easy aa enaku forehead kiss kudupa, enaku ethu ettutho anga thana kiss panna mudiyu...." i smirked and leaned towards her ears.

"Well nee nikka kooda venda utkantha etra pola oru edam sollava" she widened her eyes and started to beat me, "poruki poruki chee buthi enga poguthu paaru......"

To be continued......