chapter 5

Rudran pov

I entered inside my cabin already in the worst mood possible because of hearing my mom's rant about how old i am and still not married. But i got more annoyed when i saw one of the police officer named shreya giving me her usual seductive look.

So i called her inside my room, "enna sir kalaila vanthathum room ku kooptu irukinga ?" She was about to sit on the chair opposite to me while swaying her body.

"Miss. Shreya nethu oru slum area la irunthu chinna chinnatha neraya cases vanthuchila ?" I asked this question for which she thought for sometime and nodded her head, "antha ella cases um mudiyura varaiku angaye irunga direct aa anga irunthe neenga veetuku poikalam, now you can go" she was about to say something but i closed the file in my hand with a thud sound and she went out without saying anything..

*Ring Ring*

I attended the call and moved out of my cabin "vidyut jeep aa start Pannu" he too came out and started the jeep. "Enga sir ponum ?" He asked me as soon as i settled down. "Intha location ku po innoru kozhanthayoda thala kedachi iruku" i said this and laid my head back.

When we reached there the forensic department already completed their work, "sir intha case konjam different aa iruku sir konnathuku aprm thalaya vettitu odambu full ah kaththiya vachu ishtathuku cut pani irukan sir motham 35 cuts"

I just want to rip that murderer head now, he is becoming more dangerous. And as usual he didn't left any clues on the crime spot. Which is a pure headache.

Kaviyaazhini pov

"So IPS sir enna message pannaru ?" I regret saying everything to this idiot all she kept asking is about that idiot. "This is my number, don't forget to add it to your SOS" as i said that she shrunked her face and said

"Ennada ithu manusha ethavathu romantic aa pesuvaru nu paatha ipdi irukaru" i rolled my eyes and said, "avaru correct aa thaan irukaru un moola thaan kevalama vela seithu" she shrugged her shoulder and we both moved to our respective patients.

After completing my shift i was packing my things when Aravind came, "so kavi veetuku kelambiyachu pola" he said arranging his things as he is the next duty doctor.

"Next shift doctor vanthathu kelambi thana aaganum" i said for which he chuckled and replied. "Kelambanum nu avasiyam illa help kooda pannalam koodave irunthu" i frowned my brows but soon kept a small smile and said "naa avlo nallava illa konjam selfish anyway byee" he waved his hands while i moved out of the hospital

I started to walk towards the bus stop and stood there as the bus will arrive in 5 minutes, after a few minutes i felt someones eyes on me so i casually turned to see 2 mens watching me from feets apart.

I stood there casually and thank god the bus came at the right moment, i got inside the bus and sat near a college girl, but the two men also entered inside the bus.

I called my dad at first but he cut my call and i called him again but he did the same. I decided its not safe to get down near my house so i get down a stop before my home and started to walk.

After a few steps i heard some footsteps behind me and turned to notice its them. I started to walk fast and soon started to run while they chased me.

I pulled out my phone and called SOS. And kept running. I felt myself becoming weak but that both men kept following me.

Suddenly someone pulled me and closed my mouth while i shut my eyes and my body started to shiver. I started to think about the people who i love my parents, my moni and thats when that person hugged me and started to pat my back.

"Yaazhini kanna thora" he whispered huskily into my ears, i recognised the voice immediately. I opened my eyes and wrapped my hands around his torso and soon hugged him tight and started to cry.

"Shhh you're safe, ipo azhatha enna paaru" he pulled back from the hug. "Na...naa...enaku..ethavathu..." i couldn't speak, probably i have already thought of the worst when my dad didn't attend my calls.

"Ipo vaa veetuku polam aprm mathathu pathi pesalam" he didn't wait for my reply and pulled me with him. For which i didn't do anything and let him pull me.

The drive was silent as i kept staring at nothing particular. I felt a tap on my shoulders , i turned my face towards him. "Veedu vanthuduchu vaa" i got down from the jeep and went to my house.

While i entered inside i saw my mom cutting vegetables but as soon as she saw, she came running and asked while cupping my face  "enna di aachu yen ipdi vanthu nikura, thambi enna aachu ethavathu prechanaya ?" I just hugged her tight and she patted my back.

After calming down and we all sat on the sofa and i started to explain everything. "Romba thanks pa nee mattu illana en ponnu.." my mom joined her hands ans thanked rudran. While he pulled her hands down, "ennama neenga vayasula periyavanga...naa thaan sonnala naa avala paathupa nu" she nodded her head.

"Enna nadakuthu inga ? Yaar unna ulla vittathu........"

A/N

Hi everyone, i hope i am doing good .

Make sure to comment your thoughts and give votes to motivate me.

And follow me for recent updates.

Bye bye Everyone.....💜💜