chapter 1

Kaviyaazhini pov

I am drinking coffee after dealing with a tough kid. Kids are beautiful but they can be dangerous when irritated or angered.

"Pediatrician ku bathila psychiatrist aa aagi irukalam pola cha pullaingala athunga evlo kathu kathuthunga" i chuckled hearing my only friend's rambling.

"Yen di oru pediatrician aa irunthutu kozhanthaingala ipdi thittura ?" She just shrugged and started to drink her cappuccino.

"Sari atha vidu antha puthusa sentha doctor semaya irukaru la cha evlo handsome aana aalu" there she goes again crushing over handsome men. Like she said he is handsome but not my type.

"Monika ipo nee seekiram un drink aa kudichina namma kelambalam enaku sema tired aa iruku" she nodded and drank it completely.

We paid the bill and left the cafe.....

Rudran pov

I am literally begging niharika to come with me. While she is standing still folding her hands and glaring at me.

The thing is, she is demanding a icecream while i am clearly rejecting it.

"Niha ipo variya illaya" i asked in a threatening tone which she is not bothered about and still glaring at me.

"Niha inga paaru unaku ipo thana fever sari aachu athukulla icecream saapda koodathu la naa unaku aprm aa rendu icecream vaangi thara ipo vaa polam" i said in a calm voice kneeling before her.

"Poda" she snapped at me and turned her face towards the icecream vehicle. I sighed and my mobile vibrate in my pockets indicating a call.

I accept the call and started to discuss about the ongoing case with my junior as he is explaining about the recently discovered evidence.

As time goes by i turned around to check on niharika but she was missing. I started to search her around still listening to my junior.

And i noticed she was crossing the road while a car is coming towards her "NIHARIKA'

I shouted and ran toward her. Hearing my shout she stopped on her track and the car was just few inches away from hitting her.

The call was long forgotten, as i reached her she was already shaking and had tears in her eyes. I sighed and started to heave heavy breaths to control my anger.

I hugged her and patted her back, after a while i felt her calming down. "Sari vaa ipo veetuku polam" i said softly on her ears.

"Icecream vaangi thaa chithapa aprm veetuku polam" i pulled out of the hug glaring at her.

"Unnaa------" i just throw her on my left shouler like a mini sack of cotton and started to walk holding her in one hand and text my junior on the other hand.

"Yaaravathu kaapathunga kaapathunga intha aalu enna kadathitu poran kaapathunga" she started to shout hitting my back which i am least bothered about.

I felt a tap on my right shoulder. I turned around only to receive a tight slap on my cheek. And that's it my anger got the best of me.

"Yovv yaaruya nee ethuku intha kozhanthaya kadathitu pora police ku phone pannava, mothala enna na antha kozhanthaya road la kandukama vitta ipo enna da na kidnap panna paakura athuvu patta pagal la?" A girl who looked like a minion to my size started shouting at me while hiding niharika on her back.

"JUST SHUT UP, SHE IS MY NIECE FOR FUC*S SAKE" good thing there is not a lot of people at the road only a old women and a teenager sitting on the bench.