chapter 2

Rudran pov

After the encounter with that paal tabba i lost all my energies. But niharika is still demanding a icecream to Everyone in this house seriously, this brat is a adamant one.

Finally my mom gave her single scoop for which i glared at my mom while niharika smirked at me. "Unga rendu perayu thiruthave mudiyathu ponga, naa poi thoonga pora amma enaku dinner vendam" i said this and went towards my room to get my beauty sleep which was lost for the past couple of days.

But damn, that girl no one have ever slapped me, or even dared to yell at me. She really have a lot of guts for her size.

Dei rudra kammunu thoonguda naalaiku unaku vela iruku nee onnu avala pola vetti paiyan kedaiyathu - my subconscious mind scolded me. Then i drifted to sleep

Kaviyaazhini pov

Monika dropped me and went to her home which is three street away from my home as i entered inside i was welcomed by my parents bickering, i dunno why but they have to argue for every little things which irritate me a lot. This is why i spent most of my time at hospital.

"My sister will take care of my kavi well" my dad said to my mom rather shouted "i will never ever agree to this marriage" my mom shouted at my dad.

"Nee sollanum nu onnum avasiyam illa en ponnu sonna pothum" i am now sure about what they are speaking, the most irritating subject which is my marriage. As my mother was going to say something i interrupt them.

"Maa naa vanthuta" my mom welcomed me and took my bag from me not before asking me to have water. "Vaa ma kavi unna pathi thaan pesitu iruntho" my dad said pulling a chair beside him for me to sit.

Pesitu irunthingala illa sanda potutu irunthingala - i thought this in my mind but didn't voice it out. "Kavi en thangachi paiyan Ram pathi unaku theriyum la avanuku unna ponnu kettu vanthu irukanga da en thangachi unna nalla paathupa ram pola nalla--- " i stopped my dad in the middle by getting up from the chair.

"Enaku yaarayu ipo kalayanam pannikanum nu thonala and Ram aa enaku kalyanam pannika pidikala" i said in a determined tone and climed stairs to my room.

"Nee thaa avaluku ithalam solli kuduthu irupa illana ava ipdi pesa maata" my dad strated to blame my mom and they again continued there fight as usual. Seriously i have to get out of this family soon.

My mom understands me verywell and always support my decisions while my dad always try to force his decisions on us. That's what i dislike about my dad.

I freshened up and started to read some stories on wattpad. I dunno why i love reading dark and obsessive romance while in real life of i see someone like that then i will be the first one to move away from them.

Maybe you could say i love morally grey men only if they are fictional or......maybe i am wrong i dunno.

So as usual i got ready early and without waiting for my parents to wakeup, i wrote a sticky note with absolute fake reasons and am sitting on the stool in a road side shop right now. Eating the hot dosa which is my daily routine.

"Yen ma ponnu daily um inga vanthe thunriye un vutla yaaru illaya" the dosa selling grandma asked me for which i smiled a little and shook my head as no.

It was a long day at work but however the childrens were kinda obedient. "Aravind enna di unta close aagura pola therithu" Monika said in a teasing tone about how the new doctor was speaking to me.

"Theva illama pesatha moni he was just asking me some doubts, sari enna antha watch shop la eraki vitru naa repair ku kudutha watch aa vaangitu veetuku poidura" she nodded her head and dropped me near the shop.

While i was paying my bill the rain started to pour outta nowhere making me curse my luck. But i decided to walk through the alley which may prevent me from getting wet because its filled with trees.

As i was going i noticed a few men standing at the another alley and soon i noticed that they are fighting or rather killing someone. I gasped, when one of them turned to my side i hid behind some boxes placed in the corner.

I heard police sirens coming in this direction, which i was so glad about. I felt something moving near my leg and it was a rat as i was going to shout someone closed my mouth from behind.

At the same time police came there and the persone who came outta of the car surprised me more. That idiot, who don't know how to handle a kid is actually a police.

I started to struggle in the hold of a starnger as i couldn't turn around to look at his face.

To be continued.....💜

(Aravind)

A/N

Hi everyone, i hope i am doing good .

Make sure to comment your thoughts and give votes to motivate me.

And follow me for recent updates.

Bye bye Everyone......💜