ten, stefan

Klaus Mikaelson felt angry with both the annoying vampire in front of him and himself

Klaus Mikaelson felt angry with both the annoying vampire in front of him and himself. The hybrid was so caught up in taking care of the two vampires that hurt his soulmate that he didn't stop to think about how Ella would feel being alone. Especially, with the traumatic events, she just experienced. Or even considered, the possibility that Katherine was there.

The hybrid ripped the gold heart necklace off the vampire's neck which caused the doppelgänger to flinch. Scared of the hybrid, the vampire stood very still not wanting to upset him any longer.

Katherine had seen Klaus angry lots of times, always feeling both scared and amused. But nothing was amusing at this very moment. The vampire suddenly regrets ever getting involved with this new doppelgänger. She was better off anywhere else.

"Where is she? What did you do!" Klaus snapped holding the necklace in his palm, not taking his eyes off Katherine. He hoped Ella was safe and unharmed but the chances of that were very low.

"Nothing, she ran out, I swear! She's...alive." Katherine hesitated knowing she had injured the human badly. But at that moment, Katherine hoped the human was alive.

Klaus immediately noticed the hesitation in her voice and took her arm. Holding it very tightly the vampire winced in pain. "I slammed her against the wall okay! And she hit the mirror, hurt her face pretty badly."

Immediately looking around the room, Klaus saw the shattered mirror on the floor and saw drips of blood. That sight made him feel sick, Katherine had injured her.

Injured his Ella who didn't deserve any of this. Her life should be perfect but it was anything but that.

His soulmate had been badly injured two days in a row because of his carelessness. The constant calls from his family were also no help in keeping him concentrated.

"You hurt her?" Klaus snapped and Katherine looked at him in disbelief. Not understanding why he cared so much.

"Why do you care? Isn't her purpose to create my hybrids...unless she's something else to you." Katherine stops noticing the worry and anger on his face.

"You like her?" Exclaimed the doppelgänger vampire even if her statement came out more of a question that only angered the hybrid.

"Where is She, Katherine!" The hybrid snapped again and this time Katherine told him.

"She was bleeding, I assume she went to a hospital. I'm sorry, I didn't know she was with you!" Lie, Katherine just thought she could get away with playing with him.

"You're lying. What did you want with her in the first place?"

Katherine looked around nervously, "I hadn't thought that far, I just wanted to know why there was another doppelgänger when it hasn't even been 500 years. Isn't that odd...suspicious even?"