two, night out

The meeting went well and all the investors left happy meaning it was a success

The meeting went well and all the investors left happy meaning it was a success. Estella was in her office sketching new summer dresses when two of her co-worker's slash friends knocked on her door.

"Knock knock. Ella, we want to go out for drinks later. You in?" Scarlett asks walking in with Liliana. "Come with us Ella, you deserve a break."

Ella dropped her pencil and looked up at them, "Sure but I can't stay up too late. I have the charity event tomorrow."

Liliana goes to sit on the couch and asks, "Are you bringing a date?" She teases making Scarlett join in.

"Oh yes! Ella, you're beautiful. I wish you would let me set you up."

Ella blushes but shakes her head, "Thank you but I don't want to be set up. I don't have time to date right now."

"I know. But Ella not every guy is like your no good son of bitch-"

Liliana glares rubbing her belly, "Don't cuss in front of my baby."

Scarlett rolls her eyes, "The baby can't hear us."

"How do you know that." Liliana says, "The baby books I've been reading said that babies hear us and learn people's voices from inside the belly."

"Well, that book is full of shit." Ella joins in with a smirk.

Liliana rolls her eyes and gets up, "you both wouldn't understand but just wait. When you're both pregnant, I won't help you." She crosses her arms and walks away because Ella and Scarlett laugh.

"She does have a point." Estella says while Scarlett shrugs, "Maybe but she has a pregnancy brain right now so she'll forget about this tomorrow."

"That's true," Estella says picking up her sketchbook to look at the design. "What do you think of this? do the feathers make it look weird?"

 "What do you think of this? do the feathers make it look weird?"