eight, truth

Estella Henderson woke up expecting to feel pain from her broken wrist but was surprised to notice it didn't hurt

Estella Henderson woke up expecting to feel pain from her broken wrist but was surprised to notice it didn't hurt. She opens her eyes slowly and sits up on the couch, looking around.

Ella looked at her arms in confusion, there weren't any scrapes or blood on her. Like they were all cured.

"Was it just a nightmare?" Estella whispers to herself looking around to notice she wasn't at her house. She continues to look at her wrist in shock twisting it back and forth.

"It was all real," Klaus says softly leaning against the doorway. Estella slowly processes his words looking at him.

"What are you talking about Nik?" Estella asks lifting her wrist up. "Look, it's not broken anymore."

Klaus slowly walks over to her and sits down next to her. His eyes never left her face. He could tell she was nervous and still felt frightened from what happened to her.

"Love, I promise I'm going to explain everything but please don't freak out." And don't hate me after, he wanted to add but didn't.

Klaus watched as Ella processed the words and she nodded. Realizing that he was a part of that world. Ella felt tears well up in her eyes, not sure if she was ready for the words he was going to say.

"Wait! What happened to Justin and Jennifer?" Ella asked with wide eyes looking around the room away.

"Love, look at me," Klaus says softly touching Ella's cheek, "They're never going to hurt you again you hear me? I took care of them." Ella nods relaxing and not asking what he meant by that.

The hybrid smiles softly, lifting his hand up again to stroke her cheek. He was glad, her bruises and cuts were gone. Klaus made sure to give both Justin and Jennifer, the same bruises, but much, much worse.

"I'm just not sure how or where to start." He says quietly making Ella look at him and softly grabs his hand, noticing that he was struggling with what to say.

"Start from the beginning." She says as they intertwined their hands causing Klaus to clam a bit.

Estella wasn't as naïve and dumb as the other vampire made her out to be. Klaus leaving to talk to the red-haired "Ellie" was suspicious because when he came back, he seemed a bit distracted and occupied. Like he was thinking.

So seeing Klaus in the woods when she really needed him, made her realize that he was a part of that world. And even possibly a vampire like the other two. But Ella wanted to hear it straight from him.

The events from yesterday were still fresh in Estella's head but holding Nik's hand made her feel more relaxed and comfortable.

Klaus kept his eyes on their hands when he started from the beginning, "I lied to you early." He looked up at her and watched as she looked at him in confusion.

"I'm not an only child, I had four brothers and two sisters." He started thinking of them.

Estella squeezed his hand in comfort, she noticed how he used the word had.