three, connections

The original hybrid wasn't sure how to feel, he originally walked in that bar fully committed to compel her to follow him and drain her of blood

The original hybrid wasn't sure how to feel, he originally walked in that bar fully committed to compel her to follow him and drain her of blood. But here he was, getting to know her and growing closer to her. Feeling that spark.

Klaus knows he shouldn't get close to her, it's a weakness he didn't want. But when her friend asked him to stay, Klaus saw the look in her eye. That beautiful hopeful look, and he couldn't say no.

Klaus hated to admit but Estella truly looked beautiful that thought even surprised him, Katherine and Elena would look hideous in that dress. But it looked perfect on her.

And that comment she made, about feeling pathetic. Klaus didn't expect that at all and he wanted to know more about her. Because from a stranger's point of view, she was beautiful. Simply perfect. what more could there be?

They walked over to the table where Liliana sat next to her husband and Scarlett's girlfriend was sitting on the chair. Ella sat next to Scarlett and Klaus immediately followed sitting next to Estella.

"Guys this is Nik, be nice." She says giving Scarlett and Liliana a pointed look that made both girls laugh. "Nik, these are my friends, Scarlett, her girlfriend Amber, Liliana, and her husband Alex."

Klaus now understands what Scarlett said about being the fifth wheel. He was quite shocked to realize that this doppelgänger was single. Maybe he expected her to be like Elena having two brothers pin over her.

That comment she made early still really bugged him. I hope I don't look as pathetic as I feel. those were the exact words she said. And he wanted to know why she felt that way.

"It's nice to meet you all," he says giving a fake smile.

"So Nik, tell us about yourself," Stella says making all of them look at him.

Klaus thought for a moment before creating a story, "Sorry, love. I'm not a very interesting person, I simply run my family's business."

Stella nods, "That sounds nice, any siblings?"

Klaus's heart suddenly felt heavy before he shook his head, "I'm an only child."

"Lucky you. I have three brothers and god there so annoying." Liliana says making the table except Klaus laugh.

"They are so overprotective. But I think it's sweet." Estella says making Liliana nod, "That's true. Even if I want to kill them most of the time, I do love them."

Scarlett and Amber share a look and both smirk. They pick up their drinks, "Ella, you should go get something to drink. We didn't order for you because we weren't sure what you wanted."

Estella raised her eyebrow and looked down at the second cup next to Scarlett, "I ordered two for myself."

Estella rolled her eyes before looking at Nik, "You want something to drink?"