one, blue eye stranger

Estella Henderson was late to work, she had forgotten to set an alarm last night so now she was an hour late to work

Estella Henderson was late to work, she had forgotten to set an alarm last night so now she was an hour late to work. She quickly dresses herself well also picking up her notebooks and markers, throwing them in her bag.

Estella grabbed her phone and put on a random pair of heels as she rushed to get out that door. Despite being late, she still looked perfect and beautiful. When she was in her group home, many girls expressed how jealous they were because she was the type of person to wake up and not look like shit.

One of Estella's favorite things about working at a fashion office was her work clothes. There was also no dress code so she was free to wear whatever she wanted. Estella loved wearing dresses with heels and so did all the women in the office. Today she had thrown on a gray long-sleeved dress with simple black heels. Estella was also wearing the lucky charm bracelet she'd gotten on her birthday last year from Kim.

Estella ran out and slammed the door shut. Fast pacing to the office that was like seven minutes away from where she lived. The mornings in Chicago were also busy with people also getting to work but today it was extra crowded. Estella was praying to the world hoping not to accidentally fall or bump into someone.

She spoke too soon because someone crashed into her making her drop her bag.

"Will you watch where you're going, bloody hell!" A very angry voice snapped at her making her look up at him. This very annoyed stranger had pretty dark blue eyes. But he wasn't looking at her instead looking down at his phone. He was also very handsome and hot even if he looked so annoyed.

"I'm so sorry, I'm late to work and my boss is going to kill me because we have a really important meeting today." Estella began to ramble but the moment the first words came out of her mouth, the blue-eyed stranger looked at her with disbelief.

"Katherine?" His voice has confusion in it with a hint of annoyance. The blue-eyed stranger looked at her up and down before his eyes met hers.

Estella slowly shook her head, "N-no, I think you have the wrong person. I'm Estella but most people call me Ella." She felt intimidated as the stranger's eyes wouldn't leave her face.

"Oh, my apology. You look like an old friend of mine. I'm Nik." He pulled his hand up to shake hers and Estella did the same. She put her hand in his and he flipped it, they both felt a spark when they touched hands. Klaus looked stunned for a second before covering it and lifting her hand up to his lips.

Nik placed a soft kiss on Estella's hand and she immediately started to blush. She mentally cursed herself when he noticed and smirked. However, when she wasn't looking he took the bracelet off her wrist and dropped it in his pocket.