six, art gallery

Estella had spent the whole day working and texting Nik

Estella had spent the whole day working and texting Nik. The charity ball went perfectly and Nik made it more bearable. Ella wasn't sure when she'll see him again but she knew it would be soon.

The beautiful gold heart necklace sat around her neck. Estella found it odd that ever since Nik put it on, she felt better. She didn't feel lightheaded when working with Emma on dress stitching like she normally does.

The brunette doppelgänger was editing the website and adding new pictures to it when her timer went on. It was finally time to go home.

Earlier everyone got a company email saying they got a new high-end investor. So the office was buzzing to see who it was.

but she didn't want to stick around to find out like some workers. She needed to finish reading Little Woman and watch the next episode of Criminal Minds.

Ella puts her small sketch notebook, markers, and phone in her bag. Scarlett and Liliana had left an hour earlier so she was walking home alone today. She looks at the time, 5:33 pm, before turning off the computer and heading over to Kimberly's office.

She knocks, walks in, and gasps when she sees Nik sitting down on a chair in front of Kim. "Sorry, I didn't know you had company." Ella was confused to see Nik there.

"Ella, I'm so glad you're here. I believe you already know Nik, he's our new high-end investor."

High-end investor is someone who invests millions into the company. There weren't many during the meeting so Ella was stocked.

Nik stands up and goes to hug her, Ella smiles and opens her arms. "Hello, love."

"Hi, Nik." They hug and Ella looks at him confusingly, "You're the new investor?"

Nik nods, raising his eyebrow "Hope you don't mind."

Ella shakes her head and turns to look at Kim. Her boss was already looking at her, smiling proudly.

"Well, thank you for joining our team. Ella will help you out."

Both Nik and Ella head out and walk into the elevator. "No wonder your replies have been slow today."

Klaus leads on the wall and crosses his arms, "Sorry about that, love. But you'll be seeing a lot of me now."

"What a dreadful thing. Here I was hoping to get rid of you." Ella teases making Klaus glare at her playfully.

"Wow, I was doing this to be close to you, and the whole time you wanted to get rid of me." Klaus shakes his head making Ella wipe a fake tear off her cheek.