33. Full of Surprises

Tamina

Pushing against him, his arms lock around me in retaliation. "I'm sorry, Tamina, I shouldn't have said that—"

"Well, you did. At least I know you think low of me. . . look, if you let me go, I'll keep this visit between us. I don't think you really have any business being here, do you?"

A squeal comes from me when gravity releases its hold on me, and I'm pulled close to Lucius' chest. The covers remain draped over me so his skin doesn't make any contact with mine, and his eyes fixate ahead of us, but his thumb does soothingly stroke my arm through the fabric along the way to the bathroom.

"Tamina, I am sorry for what I said. I may be many things, but a liar isn't one of them. You're worth so much more than that, why do you think it infuriates me?"

My head rests against his chest, and my eyes widen at the strong thuds it gives, and how it skips a beat and doesn't calm down straight away. I'm not sure what to make of it, but at least I'm able to say I'm not the only one feeling odd now.

Nudging the bathroom door open with his back, he takes his time in sitting me down on the toilet seat before turning his attention on filling the tub. Pink bubbly liquid is poured in, a few granules, and then he rolls his shirt sleeves up to the elbow before swirling the mix together. When he flicks them to release a majority of the moisture, my eyes trace over each movement, unable to help but notice how. . . masculine they are.

"You deserve to be worshipped," he pipes up, staring down at the tub so I'm watching his back. "Laid down on the bed, softly explored inch by inch before being bestowed pleasure. After that, you should be taken slowly, intimately. Once you're accustomed to the feel of a man, and only then, you will be steadily introduced into comfortable positions." He sighs, shaking his head before grumbling. "If you were mine, that's what I would've done."

When Lucius does turn around, he clears his throat. My cheeks are on fire, and my hand covers my mouth while the other locks the sheet against my frame.

If I were his. . .

"Lucius. . ."

Abruptly crossing the space to me, he helps me over to the tub before stopping once more. "You said I didn't have a purpose," he begins, "but you're wrong. I told you I was going to finish our conversation at the event, and now I'm making sure you're taken care of since lover boy isn't here."

His eyes close, and I'm about to ask what he's doing when his fingers unravel the fabric shielding my body. My limbs kick into gear to fight him, but Lucius is stronger than I am, and he's quick in pinning my arms at my sides while his eyes remain shut all through out.

"Easy, sweetheart, I'm not going to look. My intentions will remain pure, and the only time I'm going to look is when you ask me to. Now, guide my hands on a comfortable spot for you so I can help you in the bath."

Sinking my teeth into my lower lip, I'm gazing around for anything that can help me make up my mind in what the right thing to do is, but he's not looking at me. Sucking in a deep breath, my hands sit over his and carefully situate them around my waist so he's avoiding my hips, and he makes a small sound before carefully lifting me over the ledge and laying me down.

The water pulls a comforting moan from me, the heat instantly working to soothe all of my aching muscles, and my head rolls back in joy. It smells nice, like cinnamon and flowers, and the small granules are making my skin tingle in a funny manner, but it's relaxing.

"Better?" Lucius asks, sitting down on the floor with his back to me.

"Much, thank you. . ." Fidgeting with the scrubber, I ask, "Would you like me to make you a fresh one after?"