31

𝘅𝘅𝘅𝗶

𝘅𝘅𝘅𝗶.
𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘇

I laid in bed staring blankly at Cross as he moved around the room getting ready to head out.

Usually, I would've been out of bed by now too but I was too fat and lazy. As a matter of fact, I was so lazy that I was peeling and eating a clementine off my pregnant belly which happened to make the perfect table. I'd made a habit out of eating everything off my stomach these days.

"What you about to get into, baby?" Cross questioned me as he put on his shoes.

"Nothing." I mumbled.

"What's up with the long face? You mad I'm leaving again?"

"Yeah." I admitted and twisted my lips.

"You just mad spoiled, huh?" He chuckled and came over to pull the comforter from me. "I'm about to leave, mama. You need anything before I go?"

"You." My eyes rolled. "I miss my baby Kai, too. I can't wait to see him again."

"You gon' see him in three days."

I just huffed and ate the last slice of my clementine, chewing lazily.

"You look so cute when you tired like this. Fresh outta bed, messy hair, unshowered. So sexy."

I chuckled. "Are you serious? You needa' up your standards, nigga."

"You are the standard and more."

He hooked his fingers around the waistband of my boxer shorts and started pulling it down. "Goddamn, look at that hairy pussy!" He exclaimed cracking up.

My cheeks turned pink as I smacked his hand away. "Well you can go ahead and shave it if you don't like it." I said rolling my eyes playfully, also trying not to laugh. "I can't do it myself. I can't reach or see it past all this stomach."

"Why you'on get a wax? It last longer and the pussy smoother."

"Boy, how the hell you know that? You in girl business? Move, hoe."

He chuckled, and leaned down to peck my lips. "Come in the bathroom. Lemme line you up." He said tugging my arm.

I chuckled and reluctantly got up, following him into the bathroom. "You gon' shave it for real?" I said in amusement after he instructed me to lay my back on the bathmat.

"Why not."

I laughed and removed my shorts while cross got my aloe vera scented shaving cream and a fresh razor out the cupboard.

"Goddamn." He said kneeling before me while I had my legs spread out in front of him, exhibiting everything.

"You not feeling the bush?" I giggled. "Cuz' I was thinking about keeping it."