21

𝘅𝘅𝗶

          𝘅𝘅𝗶.
          𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘇

These past few days with Larsen had undeniably been the best. We did everything together, participating in the painting and pottery activities which allowed us souvenirs to take home, going to the spa and even snorkelling. It even seemed I had influenced Larsen to be up earlier in the mornings so that we could take part in couple's yoga together, too.

Tonight, I was getting ready to meet him again at the bar for drinks. It was a date.

My hair, still being that it was wild and untameable, I had no choice but to slick it back in a low bun. I wore a long frilly dress that would flow gracefully in the breeze. After some makeup, I headed out to meet Larsen downstairs.

I sat down at the bar, noticing that he wasn't here yet because I was a little early.

"Can I just get some orange juice please? But can you make it look like a mimosa?" I requested with a sheepish smile.

The bartender poured my juice in a champagne flute. Just as he sat it in front of me, I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist and a face nestle into my neck. "Guess who." The voice groaned hoarsely.

"Hmm, Larsen?" I wondered. He kissed my cheek before pulling away and taking the seat next to me. "I can smell you from a mile away, Larsen."

He chuckled. "You look beautiful as always, Lorena." He complimented as I eyed him. He wore a black button-up that really reflected on his already tan skin.

"So do you," I smiled. "Sorry I ordered without you. I was thirsty."

"Mimosas are such a daytime drink."

"I know," I chuckled, playing along knowing damn well I wasn't really drinking a mimosa. "But they're my favorite."

"Lemme get a Corona please." He ordered before turning towards me again. "We're doing shots next."

"Uh, no thank you."

"You're on vacation, Lorena. I wanna see you let loose. Since I met you, you've been so reserved."

"Oh so I'm no fun?"

"You're great fun. I've enjoyed every second of the time we've spent together."

I smiled softly, "Me too."

"But I leave in two days. It's time we do something wild. We need to get wasted and go skinny dipping in the ocean or something."

I smirked, "I can skinny dip without the liquid courage." I said mischievously.

"Right." He mumbled and took a swig of his beer once it was set down in front of him. "8 shots of whatever's strongest." He ordered next.

I threw my head back with laughter. "Larsen, no. Why the hell are you so stubborn?"