The Night We Shared

Start from the beginning

"You grew up well; your mom must be proud of you," you said, caressing his hair.

"I was lost again until I met you. I felt my mom sent an angel for me. You are the best thing that happened to me after my mom. If you are with me, I can achieve anything," he expressed before pulling you into a hug. Your eyes widened, uncomfortable with physical closeness.

Maintaining a safe distance from men due to past traumas, you had never experienced your first kiss despite being in a relationship before. It wasn't ordinary for a girl to behave this way, but your childhood experiences had left you with a phobia for physical contact.

Despite this, you pitied the boy in your arms and patted his back, offering a hug more akin to comforting a friend. After a minute, you pulled away, feeling suffocated as you weren't that close to him yet.

"You have nice paintings," you said, breaking the awkward silence in the room.

"Thank you," he replied.

"Can I get some water, please?" you asked.

"I'll get it for you," he said before leaving the room. As you continued to gaze at the mesmerizing paintings, your eyes fell upon one that appeared a bit disturbing, yet you could strangely feel the emotions the artist intended to convey. Taking out your phone, you captured a photo.

 Taking out your phone, you captured a photo

(Credits to the owner)

Meanwhile, in the restaurant -

The party was in full swing with lively talks, drinks, and food. Suddenly, Jimin asked, "Yoona, are you a cookie?"

"No, why?" Yoona questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Because I'm usually attracted to things that are sweet," he replied with a leer on his perfectly proportioned lips being proud of himself for shooting a great pickup line which actuallywas cheesyy.

"Damn, that irresistible smile. It's killing me," Yoona whispered.

"Heyyy, my playboy, can you stop showing your flirting skills in front of us? We are sick of them," Jungkook said annoyingly, and they all burst into laughter. Meanwhile, Taehyung was drinking beyond his limits. Jungkook grilled more meat and served it to the remaining three.

Jimin's mischievous eyes conveyed something to Yoona with a naughty smile on his lips. She completed her last peg, turned to Jimin, and mumbled to herself, "Can I kiss him?" Her eyes shut, and she couldn't sit straight as dizziness took control over her body. Suddenly, Jimin felt his heartbeat skip as Yoona passed out on his shoulder. She held Jimin's T-shirt tightly with her tiny fist and slept peacefully on Jimin's shoulder, a light smile plastered on her lips.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was so drunk he stood up, saying, "I will bring more drinks," taking his steps in a staggered way. Seeing this, Jungkook got up to stop him and said, "Jimin, take Yoona to her apartment safely. I will take Taehyung home," breaking Jimin's racy thoughts.