EPILOGUE

This is it for this book now!!

This was a huge roller coaster unlike my previous one but a few of you really kept me going.

Thanks for that!!

I really had to push through to complete this book.

I am really sorry for any sort of inconvenience you all had to face from my end.

I am a human after all and this book isn't an easy one to pen. I am not complaining because I chose it.  Also, I am very stubborn on sticking to it irrespective of the response.

Lack of response slows me down but can never stop me. I believe so and please don't prove me wrong.

These are the characters I created with lot of love over a long period of time with a lot of emotional investment.

I want to see their journey and document it as it happens. Call this series a daily soap with different seasons. That won't be wrong.

I hope to see you all when I start my next book. Please don't suggest me to write something else. I can write this or nothing. I can even write the story and not publish it. But I will only write this.

Sorry for the rant and thanks for the love.

I hope you will like what you read!!

Thank you!!

Lots of love!!
Manisha Krishna

Birla House: 

Roohi was taking cover behind Abhimanyu as she walked towards the entrance. She had never felt so nervous and anxious about going back home. Even when she messed up, she never dreaded going back home and she never had so many people upset with her, all at the same time. To be fair to the family, they have taken her side more times than not, no matter what blunder she may have committed much to Abhimanyu's dislike. 

For the first time, every single person who loves her is pissed off with her and she had successfully managed to pull this feat for the person who didn't give a damn about her. Neither back then nor now. She definitely deserves this treatment, but she wasn't ready to face it.

Neil wasted no time after he parked the car and retired to his room. He was tired from the driving, but he was more agitated than required. He didn't want to make a scene and put Roohi in a spot until he found out the full story. He very well knew how sensitive the matter is and what damage it can cause. 

He obviously couldn't discuss it when he had an audience and also not when his emotions were all over the place. He needed some space and time off to cool himself before he can actually have the conversation with Roohi. That was the only conversation he was willing to have with Roohi after what she did and until that happens, he didn't even want to bother looking at her. Because that would only make things worse for him and he didn't want his patience to snap. 

Neil was really dreading the conversation in all honesty, and he was really unsure about how he would deal with the revelations. He prayed to Mahadev to bless him with the capacity to handle the situation with sensitivity and avoid unwanted complications that may tend to accompany. His head was a mess and he needed sleep very badly. The second his head touched the pillow, he was off to sleep. 

Roohi was hiding behind her Poppy's frame all this while but had to come front when Manjari ordered her. Manjari performed the 'Nazar Utaro' practice and Roohi didn't dare pass a comment. She knew how to cut her losses. Manjari hugged Roohi to her heart and tears trickled down her cheeks. Roohi pulled back and looked confused. She didn't know to handle her Dida's tears because it was always the other way around.