Note

Hey guys!!

I just got time to check my Wattpad and the chapter hardly has 30 votes out of so many views!!

I don't want to rush the story ahead with such minimum response. I have decided to wait it out until my people get time to approve it with their vote.

Also, I have to appreciate a couple of loyal readers who really do their best to understand and analyse the story. Lots of love to those wonderful people.

On the flipside, I have seen the number of people responding reducing with every passing day.

If there is something you don't like about the story, please let me know and I will try to improve. Just give your opinion out.

I can just keep writing for myself and go on with life. I upload it here just for the feedback and without that, I find it pointless to keep on going.

My sincere apologies to the ones who genuinely respond to my story and are facing this inconvenience of getting delayed updates.

If things really don't turn out well for me here, I will create a group on Gmail or Watsapp where I can share my work and we can interact. So that you don't face this issue because of others.

To the ones who are genuinely stuck up, I understand and I am not holding it against you at all. I love your love for my story.

Once I decide to go ahead with the group mail idea or something else, I will announce it here. Just reach out to me and I shall add you in.

Don't misunderstand me. I don't want to cater to the ones who don't want to consume responsibly.

Lots of love!! Take care!! Happy Reading!!!

Yours sincerely
Manisha Krishna