Chapter - 8 : Complaint From College

Note:

This is a request from my cutest little sister when I was still writing Ikshana. I couldn't fit the request in there because I don't like deviating from the storyline. Finally I managed to integrate this without ruining the plot.

It kind of gave me the motivation to complete the chapter after a traumatising last chapter. Thank you baby!!!

Special mention to Rithika0003 for all the constructive and insightful comments. If not for you, I don't know if I could have finished this break so soon. Thank you!!

To everyone else, I received minimum response for the note and considering all the votes I got on that, I have decided to go ahead with the target. If that alone can complete people to share opinions, I am left with no choice.

Next episode after 40 votes and 40 comments.

P.S. If I find the response satisfactory, the target stands suspended for that chapter.

P.S.S. Just give me enough to keep posting.

P.S.S.S. This is not blackmail. I am always approachable and open for discussion.

Lots of love
Manisha Krishna

At Birla House:

Abhir and Roohi were standing in front of Abhimanyu, holding their ears and heads bowed down. They looked Sorry and Abhimanyu looked furious. He was trying to calm himself down to be able to deal with them while the kids couldn't get themselves to speak a word to their father. They were ashamed and slightly scared too. Just then, Neil walked in royally, whistling away to glory when he stopped in his tracks looking at the scenario in his Bhaiyya's room. 

By the look of it, he knew that the kids are in for it. His Bhaiyya has become a softie but the children are way more sensitive than Neil ever was. They could not even handle the softest version of their father. But he would be lying if he said they didn't look adorable. The way they were standing with their ears held in front of their father, waiting to get scolded or even worse, punished for their mistakes was too cute. 

He also could see his Bhaiyya bubbling in anger and kids looked like they might cry any moment. So, being the best Chachu that he is, he decided to offer himself as a punching bag to his Bhaiyya before he dealt with kids. Maybe, that might save them from some of his building rage. 

"Bhai! Main keh raha tha ki...aap na aajkal..." he took a step back when Abhimanyu glared him and this throat went dry. 

The warning in Abhimanyu's eyes was very visible. He might be going all softie on kids but Neil will definitely bear the brunt if he so much so even spoke a word in their favour. 

"Oh! Maine dekha hi nahi. Aap sab kuch bahut important discuss kar rahe the na...main nahi karunga disturb. Bhai! Baad mein baat karenge. Bye" he blabbered and ran away.

Neil huffed once he was in his room. All he could think of were the betrayed looks the children gave him. Little do they know that he was at a greater risk with their father in the wake of even minimum interference. But they looked so sad. Neil wished he at least knew what they did, the curiosity will kill him now. He just prayed that his Bhaiyya goes easy on them but who was he kidding?

ABHIMANYU BIRLA WILL ALWAYS GO EASY ON THE KIDS. IT'S JUST THAT HE DOESN'T LET THEM REALIZE THAT.

A Few Hours Earlier: