Your First Date (Leo)

My brother was watching tmnt as I wrote this so I had the motivation to make this a little longer thank him :)

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I find myself sitting on the roof of my apartment building. It's a nicer night today and I wanted to enjoy it outside. Not going for a run tonight since I went a little earlier, it allows me to enjoy the nice New York night. I was about to go inside when I heard a thump behind me. I curiously turn around to see a familiar green face.

"Why hello there Leonardo, couldn't stay away?" I say teasingly. He looks surprised to see me but then laughs. "I guess you could say that, I've kinda been hoping to find you. Only took me 2 days." He says, I shrug and turn to face him. "Good to know you've been looking for me, but here I am. I live here." I tell him and he smiles that kind smile that caught my attention before. I can't help but smile when he does.

"Good to know. But yeah yknow I've just been wondering if maybe I could get your number to I don't know keep in contact. I'd like to be friends if you don't mind." He rambles. I laugh. "You wanna be friends?" I ask and he looks nervous. "Uh is that a lot to ask? I'm sorry I mean it's not every day I meet someone so cool with my.. appearance" he explains still nervous and I smile.

"I'm just pulling your leg. Of course, I wanna be friends, here's my phone just put your number in" I say with a giggle. He sighs in relief and takes my phone. I get it back from him with his number. The contact ID says Leo. "Oooo nickname basis? Does this mean I can call you Leo?" I ask teasingly. He laughs shaking his head.  "Yes you can call me Leo, y/n," he says.

I look up from my phone and stare at him. "I never told you my name," I say and he smirks. He backs up to the side of my building. "I figured it out on my own, I'll catch you later" he then jumps off the side of the building. I run to the side but by then he's nowhere to be seen. I feel my face heat up as I smile.

I make my way down the side stairs of the building and climb into the window of my bedroom when my phone pings.

Leo: "Saw you go inside I know which window is yours now lol" I laugh.

Me: "🙄 Creep"

Leo: "Whatever  :'). Anyway, I wanted to ask if maybe you wanted to hang out or something" My eyes go wide with excitement.

Me: "You mean like a date?" I can't believe I said that. I throw my phone and dig my head into my pillow. I hear nothing for a few seconds. Those were the longest seconds of my life. I hear it ping finally.

Leo: "Sorry just got home but yeah I guess you could say that. Officially ig would you like to go out on a date with me?" I almost scream with excitement. I cover my mouth with my hand. After kicking my feet and giggling I clear my throat and answer with dignity.

Me: "So much for being friends 🙄"

Leo: "Hey doesn't have to be a date if you don't want it to be. Was just wondering and stuff idk" I get a little pout lip in awe. He's so nice and cute.

Me: "KIDDING KIDDING!! Yes, I would love to go out on a date with you Leo" I reply hopefully I didn't ruin everything. I nervously await his reply.

Leo: "Cool! Yeah, ofc How's tomorrow night sound?" I smile in relief.

Me: "Tomorrow is perfect"

Leo: "Nice alright I'll be by you at 7"

Me: "Great yeah 7. See you then!"