Raph

I met Raph on one of the hottest days of the year. Like 100 something degrees. It was awful. The weather. Not meeting him that was great. It was pretty late but I was hanging out downstairs at my apartment buildings pool to cool off. It was so hot I couldn't sleep.

I had on my favorite red bikini, really made my skin pop. I had on some short shorts though since I wasn't actually gonna get in.

I went inside the little bathroom stalls they had there just to use the restroom. A few minutes later I hear a big splash. I finish what I'm doing and before I plush I hear a voice.

"It's so ****ing hot" the stranger groans. ILL SAY. His voice was so husky and deep. I peak outside to see who it is because I don't think I've met anyone with that voice in the building. I almost scream as I see a giant green turtle walking around the pool. Almost though. Something about him didn't seem dangerous or scary.

"Um I don't think you're meant to be here" I say not coming out from behind the stall. "S***" I hear him mumble. "Wow you sure swear a lot" I say. He clears his throat and lets out a low groan. Almost a growl. "Yeah? So what if I do?" He snaps. Sassy. Don't care for that too much.

I slam open the stall and march right up to him which catches him by surprise. With every step closer I get he steps back.

"Listen here, I'm trying to warn you that you don't belong here and that pool security will be swinging by any moment now to check for residency which I don't quite think you have Mr Turtle and you're doing nothing but being rude and swearing at someone you don't even know so do me a favor and apologize right now" I poke my index finger right into his shell and he stumbles back one more step and falls into the pool.

He emerges and his face looks dumbfounded. Like he's never been spoken to like that. I watch his eyes as they trail up my body. They almost make it to my face when they go back down to my you know what's. Very noticeable and a decent size of I do say so myself. "Eyes up here buddy" I place a hand on my hips and tap my foot impatiently. His eyes snap up to my face. I expect him to come up with some lame excuse but he smirks.

"My bad, couldn't help myself" he says swimming up to me and climbing out of the pool. He stands up and looks down at me. His smirk still plastered on his face. I feel my face start to heat up. "You've got heat to you huh, I've never been told off like that before" he says rolling his eyes. I can't help but roll mine too.

I open my mouth to say something when I hear a familiar key jingle coming towards the pool. "S***" I say to myself and grab the turtle guys arm and drag him to the stall. I shove him in then go in myself. Somehow he spins us around and I'm against the wall and he's in front of me both arms leaning on either side of my head.

I give a dirty look but then realize he's not even looking at me. His heads to the side looking at the door. He's on high alert. "I heard that door slam! Who's in there?!" I hear a familiar voice say.

"It's just me Garry! I really had to go to the bathroom and tripped on my way in!" I shout. I hear him laugh. "Nice one kid. Alright well carry on and be safe it's late" he says.

"I will! Thank you!" I hear the sound the key jingle getting faint as he walks away. I let out a sigh of relief and look at the turtle guy. Eyes back to my boobs. I clear my throat annoyed.

"What?" He asks, head still down only glancing up at me. That same stupid smirk plastered on his face. I roll my eyes and shove him off of me. "Whatever Mr Turtle." I say. He laughs. "Mr Turtle?" He asks mockingly.

"Well what else should I call you?" I ask in a duh voice. "Well let's start with Raphael or Raph I guess. Yknow. Because that's my name." He rolls his eyes at the last bit. I say the name over and over in my head. Raphael. Raph. "Raphie" I say out loud with a smirk.

"Don't call me that" he says. My smirk grows. "Or what?" He steps closer and I get nervous. I try to back up but I forget I'm in a stall and have nowhere to back up to. His face is inches from my face. He just stares at me. All of me. Taking in every detail of my face. "You're hot" he says. I blink. "Uh thanks." I tell him dumbfounded.

"Well as nice as this position we're in is, I gotta go..." he stops suddenly. "I never got your name actually." He says. That's right I didn't tell him mine. "Y/N" I cross my arms. He thinks for a moment. "Well Y/n I'll be seeing you real soon" he opens the stall door and leaves, closing it behind him. I open the door and look out and he's gone.

I have a big feeling I will be seeing him real soon. That thought alone made my stomach feel fluttery. I smile to myself and head back into my apartment.