"Which room are you staying in?" Jungkook inquired.

"Huh, the room next to Jimin. Why?" Yoongi replied, and Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders.

"The room next to the master bedroom is mine. I always stay there," Jungkook informed, and Yoongi made an "oh."

"But if you want, you can share it with me," Jungkook added. Yoongi stared at him for a moment and then started hitting him on his shoulder and chest.

"Ouch... Ouch, stop—stop! I was just kidding, Yoongi, stop," Jungkook said, trying to dodge Yoongi's hits. In the end, he finally got hold of Yoongi's wrist.

"Damn, Yoongi, you're such a wild cat. I was just joking, chill," Jungkook said.

"Stop joking with me and tell me which room I'm staying in," Yoongi said, freeing his hand from Jungkook's grip.

"You can take my room; it will be comfortable for you to stay next to Jimin. I'll take any other room," Jungkook suggested, then picked up Yoongi's bag and headed towards the room. Yoongi smiled, seeing jungkook giving on his room just for yoongi, feeling warmth in his chest. Biting his lips to hide the smile, Yoongi followed Jungkook.

After putting yoongi's beg in the room and taking right next room to yoongi jungkook head towards taehyung's room.

"Guys," Jungkook said upon reaching their room. Taehyung, who was busy on his phone, and Jimin, who was in the process of unpacking, both looked at him.

"Actually, I'm here to tell you the second step of the plan," Jungkook said.

"What plan?" Taehyung asked, and both Jimin and Jungkook gave him a look that said, "Are you serious, bro?"

"Tae, the plan of Mihae confessing to you before going to Paris," Jungkook clarified.

"Ohh," Taehyung said, unable to form any more words as he almost forgot about this.

"So, I was saying, now that Mihae will be with us 24/7, and the others are also here, you guys have to do a very good job of acting lovey-dovey and make Mihae jealous," Jungkook explained, and Jimin and Taehyung nodded. "and tae spend some time with mihae also, you know one second make him feel you are only for him and then next moment gave him the fear of losing you." jungkook said. 

"you understand what I mean right?" jungkook asked and taehyung nodded his head totally understanding jungkook. 

"Okay, now I'm going for my nap. You guys also take some rest," Jungkook said, and with that, he left the room.

After Jungkook left, both Jimin and Taehyung stood there.

"I'll just unpack my clothes and put them on the table," Jimin said.

"Why would you put them on the table when there's a wardrobe right here?" Taehyung frowned. "The wardrobe is for you," Jimin replied.

"Jimin, it can fit both of our clothes," Taehyung said. He opened the wardrobe, removing his already set clothes to one side, making space for Jimin's clothes.