Jimin appeared like an angel, so breathtaking that Taehyung had to double-check to confirm it was indeed Jimin and not some fairy.

Caught in the awe of the moment, Taehyung's eyes lingered on Jimin, and in that distraction, he had to abruptly slam on the brakes. The sudden stop caused everyone's bodies to jerk forward. Reacting swiftly, Jungkook instinctively put his arms in front of Yoongi to prevent him from falling.

"What the hell, Tae?" Jungkook exclaimed and then looking at yoongi immediately to check if he is okay.

"What happened?" Mihae asked.

"Oh, shit, sorry. Some birds came in front of me," Taehyung quickly lied.

"God," Jimin said, resting his hand on his chest, still feeling the vibrations from the sudden jerk. Taehyung noticed this.

"You alright? You didn't get hurt, right?" Taehyung asked, genuine concern in his voice. Jimin nodded his head, reassured.

"You want me to drive, Tae?" Jungkook offered, expressing concern.

Taehyung declined, shaking his head, and resumed driving the car. He needed to concentrate on the road ahead not on someone who is sitting behind him.

------

They finally reached Taehyung's house, carrying their bags

They finally reached Taehyung's house, carrying their bags. Once inside, they all settled on the couch.

"Okay, who is sleeping where?" Hoseok asked.

"Take whatever room you want; there are plenty of rooms here," Taehyung said.

 "But yes, the master bedroom is mine."

"You mean yours and Jimin's," Hoseok teased, and Jimin, who had dropped himself on the couch, sat up straight. "What?" he asked, his eyes widening. Taehyung was also left speechless by the unexpected situation. On the other side, Yoongi just shook his head, already eager to get some sleep.

"What's so shocking about you guys sleeping in the same room?" Hoseok asked. "It's not like you've never slept together in the same bed before," he added, shrugging casually.

"Of course, we've slept together. It's just that Jimin is being a little shy," Taehyung explained.

 "Aw, don't be shy, Jimin. After all, he is your man, and you have every right to sleep with him," Jin teased, eliciting a blush from Jimin.

"It's okay, hyung. If Jimin doesn't want to sleep with Tae, he can choose any other room; there are plenty of them," Mihae said, trying hard not to show his frustration.

"Oh no, no. Boyfriends should sleep in the same room," Jungkook chimed in, and Taehyung nodded in agreement.

"So, everyone, pick up your bags and head to your rooms. Take a nap, and we'll meet for dinner later," Jin announced, prompting everyone to disperse to their chosen rooms. Yoongi grabbed his bag and followed Jimin. He intended to take a room next to Jimin's. Jungkook, who noticed Yoongi going with Jimin, decided to follow suit.