Chapter 18: Lets Partyy.

|Nyla's POV| July 23rd 11:00

"Okay corda start the shots off." I said handing corda her personal bottle of don Julio. Were on our way to the club I rented a limo so we all could fit, also bitch it's a limo like what...For whatever reason Jah didn't want to sit by Corda I think they mad at each other. "And that's your bottle." I said pointing to her "Ooo baby my cousin don't play bout meee." Corda said as she unpeeled the wrapper off the bottle.

Everybody held up their bottles waiting for somebody to toast up. "Aye man if you love yo nigga hug yo nigga mane." Jah said since nobody else wanted to go. "Hug yo nigga." "And hug yo wigga too mane." Everybody laughed before downing our shots. It was so many bottles just from us alone. Jah had Courvoisier, Xan had henny, Corda with the Don, Andi and Niva both had straight Vodka and I of course had the Dusse.

Before pulling up to the club Xan and Jah had to stop and grab them some cigars so they could roll up. While they were getting their stuff Andi decided to go ahead and roll his up. "Niva, you smoke?" I ask surprised as she pulled her quarter bag out of her purse. "Sure, do imma quit soon though. You smoke?" she asked as Xan and Jah got back int the limo. "I've never tried it." I replied. "Never tried what?" Jah asked adding himself to our conversation. "Smoking." I replied. "You want to?" he asked as the limo took back off. "Umm maybe."

"You okay?" I asked Xan as he sat there staring out of the window. To think of it he hasn't really said anything since we left from go karting. He nodded his head and replied, "I'm good." as he started rolling a blunt.

They smoked two blunts before we made it to the club. "Damn bitchh." Corda said as we seen the line of people standing along the wall waiting for entry. "I told you this bitch was gone be jumping." I said as me and Niva slid our heels back on. The limo driver got out and opened the door. "I'll be parked around back until you guys are ready." The driver said as he tilted his head towards us. "Okay thank you, Franky." I said as everybody piled out of the car. "No problem. Now call me before you're ready!" he said with a stern finger. "Yes sir." I said nodding with a smile.

Once we made sure everyone was together, we skipped the line walking straight to the door. "Party for Cordaye." I smiled to the security. "Yes ma'am. You beautiful ladies have fun." the security guard said smiling as he held his velvety rope. As soon as we made it in the club the beginning of 'Yea yea' by lady London started to play. We walked out of the hallway to the floor of the club and this mothafucka packed like a play-off game.

"Hollon what you want for me to lie to you talk to you like i desire you? Want me all for a title that is invaluable, want me to talk like a Leo and show you fire nigga." corda turned up. "Hold on cause if my main nigga tweak my li yea yea gone pick me up." I started matching her energy. "Now he like yo how you getting facetime from pizza hut?" We said together.

"Niva If you don't know your worth these niggas try to low ball, so if that card decline bitch imma do the same to that phone call." I said finally getting Niva to join in. "Got 40 inches hair dragging to my hip. First day he tricking off Im talking bag and matching drip He the type that always walk around bragging bout his dick." "Let him hit it once and found a air tag up in my whip."

We was turnt as fuck while this song played. "Y'all some hoes anybody singing this song...Hoe." The dj came on talking shit once the song went off. "I just want to give a special shout out to the Birthday girl. We got motherfucking Corda in the building. Now listen yall her homies paid out the bar for you alcoholics to drink for free tonight so be grateful shouts out to them and turn up with her to this song. Fuck it up for your birthday bihh.." The dj said chiming out as 'birthday bitch' came on.