Chapter 3: Fuck A Balloon pt1

Once me and Corda got ready, we took pictures in the mirror thats in her room. Corda wearing a swim suit with light washed jean shorts with the pants unbuttoned. Her long straight hair in an half up half down style. I have on black shorts and yellow swims with my curly hair in a claw clip .

She posted a four platform picture of us to her story. "Ready?" She asked and made our way out the door. Andy had already left, claimed he had business to handle. So Corda locked the door and we got into her red 2020 Altima.

"You wanna connect?" she asked as she plugged her phone into the charger. I nodded then connected and pressed shuffle. The first song to come on was 03 adolescence-J.Cole. "Oo bitch he ate let this play".she said as she began to sing the song and drive off.

"Lalalaaala lalalaaala lalalalalala

I grew up a fucking screw up, tie my shoe up

Wish they were newer damn need something new.

In love with the baddest girl in the city i wish i knew her.

I wish I werent so shy wish i was a bit more fly

I wish that I could tell her how I really feel inside.

That Im the perfect nigga for you, but then maybe thats a lie.

She Iike a certain type of nigga and its clear Im not that guy.

Ball player star player Im just watching from the side"

Corda screamed. I looked at her like she was stupid. "Bitch are you crazy?" I asked turning the radio down. "I dont know.. people just dont feel him like I do." She sighed . "This bitch is crazy" I said to myself . "You ready bitch. She said excitedly as we pulled into the parking lot. "Well now Im not bitch you did not say it was gone be this many people." I said as i could feel my anxiety kick the shit outta me. "Its not that bad its normally more people". She said. "Yes because that makes everything better." I said very sarcastically.

"Aww come on its gonna be fun lets go ."She said parking the car. Looking out the window i see Andy standing by his car with a very pretty girl Im guessing his girlfriend and some friends. I can only recognize Jahdeh. I get out of the car and walk that way since corda done already pissed me off. "Whats wrong with you ?" Andy asked. "Im starting to think her ass just look like that." Jah laughed.

"Ill slap fire from you." I said mugging him. "You to damn little. You be talking like ya ass 7 feet or sum. You not even 5'2 bro". He said making everybody laugh. So i cocked my arm back ready to smack the shit out of him and here go Cordaye stopping my arm and shit." Zanyla!" She yelled. "Then you fed." I mugged her. Everybody bust out laughing and I dont know why Im so dead ass.

"I knew I shouldve stayed my ass at home." I said mugging each one of them. I went to Andys car to lean on for i slap shit out of everybody "You are so pretty, you must be the big cousin." The girl andy was with said holding her arm out. "Thank youu so are you, and no Im not older but Im Zan." i said shaking her hand . "Oh okay Im Gueniva, everybody calls me greeneye." She said. Shes a very pretty brown skin with long pretty locs she has two nose piercing a septum and regular. She really got it I aint gone lie.

"Oohkay i like your name thats cute. You and Andy dandy together?" I asked. "Really?" Andy scolded me for using his childhood name. "Aww Andy dandy." She said pinching his cheeks. I laughed they are too cute. "Yeah this my man though." She said hugging him . "Periodddd too cute i love it couss!" I said excited.

I really do love this for andy she is so cute and seems chill. She got good energy. "Hey Xan funny acting ass." Corda said shid i damn near thought she was talking to me. But theres a dude beside jah that she talking to. He is finee he about 6'4 Maybe 5, light skin, with some nice long locs. 'Dont start non wont be nun." He said as they dapped each other up. Okay ganggyyy.

"You remember Nyla, right." She said pointing at me. I mugged her. Why would she do that? Stupid ass. "Yeah, hey nunu." He smiled. You know that really pisses me off . He called me that shit every time we came down here cant even call his ass ugly no more. "People like you really tend to piss me off." I said. He chuckled. That was cute. Ill slap the shit out of him.