Chapter 2: Something slight.

May 8th 10:00 am

While I'm lying in bed scrolling through TikTok, i hear shuffling in the hall. A few moments later my aunt comes walking through the door. "Hey baby. I didn't think you'd be up. You feeling okay?" She asked an sat beside me as I sat up. "I don't know how to answer that right now auntie."  I said looking to the floor.

"I know baby."  she said as she hugged me for a few seconds. "I'm proud of you though yknow. Have you talked to jo?" She smiled then sighed. "We talked last night before i laid down."  I responded. "What he say? When he coming down?" She asked. "I really don't know. You know he still indecisive about everything cause he gotta get melody situated and his stuff together." I explained.

"What you mean who the hell is melody?" She asked confused. "Oop you don't know melody... that's his baby-moms" I said hype as fuck I cannot wait. "What the fuckkk boy or girl?" She said in complete shock. "It's a girl they gone name her Gracie." I said showing her an ultrasound she sent me. "She got about 5 months now."  I continued smiling. "Oh my goodness looks at that damn head." She said shook.

"So are they together?" She asked. "Yeah I think they got back together after...everything." I said. "You don't like her." she stated more than asked "Actually i do she got her head on straight compared to the other ones. And when she got pregnant, she aint care to post about it everywhere. She keeps they business to herself sometimes shell talk to me about it but never on socials. So yeah, I like her she cool." I iterated.

"Ok ok imma have to meet this melody she sound like she got some sense. Well let me get my ass on out this door." She said. "Have a good day auntie." I said and laid back down.

July 8th 12:00

"Let me get up." I sighed to myself. I get up shower and brush my teeth. Then I turn my pandora on so i can get myself ready for the day. I go to Teyana Taylor radio the first song to play is "Issue/Hold on"-Teyana. I turned that shit all the way up this my song.

"Fighting to keep us together hope it's worth a try, you aint always been a angel but heavens on our side, I got my demons too i know just how you feel i sang to myself. I went through my suitcases to find something to wear."

"You can be real with me, thats why you stilll with meee." Corda bust in the room screaming. "Bitch you sound like a dying cat." I laughed still digging through my suitcases. "Girl fuck you." she said trying to fight her laugh.

"What you doing?" she asked as went to turn down my music. I mugged her and she mugged me back. "Damn you can't see." I replied. "You are so fuckin rude man who raised you?" she said mugging me again. "I don't know I just really hate stupid questions like where you get that shit from." I asked scrunching my face up.

She busted out laughing "you a angry bitch." she replied laughing." What it feel like outside?" I asked her. "It's hot as hell. They having a water balloon fight you wanna go?" She replied. "I do not know them folk Corda." I said pulling out some ripped black shorts and laid them on the bed. "Mmk what that mean?" She asked scrunching up her lips and rolling her eyes. I look through my bag for a bralette since she wanna water fight and shit.

While me and Cordaye sit and talk there's at knock at my door. "You don't have to knock Andy." I said laughing. "Yoooo." He said walking in. "Hey cous." I said to him. "Damn I don't even get that." Corda said." Hatin ass. What yall getting into today?" He asked. "I'm tryna get Zan to go to the water balloon fight but she saying she don't know nobody." she said mocking me on the last part.

"Why you being a scrub Zan?" Andy said. And I hollered did this nigga really just call me a scrub man. "Laced as fuck bye Andy for you piss me off." I said mugging him. Still looking through my suitcase i run across a yellow bralette and hold it up to me. I walked to mirror to see if I like the two together. "Oo yeah wear that real cute." Corda said.

"I know you not wearing that." I said mugging and looking her up and down. Me and Cordaye laughed. "No hating ho." She rolled her eyes and went to go get ready.