Chapter 16: Chemistry & Go-karting.

Jah's outfit above.

|Alexander Lamonty Greene POV|

"How the fuck you get drunk off mimosas." I muttered while carry Nyla's already drunk ass to the truck. "I don't drinkk Xander." she whined. "You the one thought you was big Kahuna thought you was gone go drink for drink with your aunt." I laughed. "Its not funny and I can walk...the fuck." she said kicking around her legs for me to put her down. I stood back waiting for her to realize she couldn't even see straight.

40 minutes earlier. 

"Can I get another mimosa? Thank you, baby." Unity said as a waiter walked by our table and kindly nodded. "Make that two please." Nyla said before taking another bite of her Strawberry vanilla pancakes. "Awe you tryna out drink me that's what you saying?" Unity said looking her up and down in a playful way. "Well if the shoe fit." Nyla spoke raising an eyebrow to her. "Keep em coming." Unity said sliding the waitress a 20 as she sat the drinks down. Nyla and unity both finished their drinks a few minutes later and the waitress kept bringing them more.

40 minutes and 6 mimosas later.

"ouch." she yelled as she fell between two cars. This girl here is a handful. "Nyla get your ass up." I said rolling my eyes as I walked to help her. "boy fuck you." she laughed as she still layed on the ground. I walked to her and grabbed her hand in an attempt to pull her up. "You ready?" I asked her "yeah come on." she said. i pulled and her arms went weak as she laid her head back onto the concrete. "-man Nyla get your drunk ass up." Jah said coming out smacking his teeth with the rest of them not too far behind. Finally, she allowed me to lift her off the ground. 

"Stop talking to me cause you done already pissed me off for the day." she slurred pointing her finger at him. "Rather be pissed off than pissed on." he said. "oo imma fuck you up." she said trying to walk to him while i grabbed her waist before she could. "I don't like you." she said squinting to him. "nanabooboo." he stuck his tongue at her. "Jah I'm finna kick your ass." I said throwing Nyla over my shoulder to get her ass to the car. "I got on a dress Xan." she said kicking "Cant see nothing." I looked over pulling her dress down at the back. "How come I'm always over your damn shoulder?" "Cause your ass don't know how to act." I said laughing. "I see your booty." she laughed pinching my cheek. "Girl." I said slapping her cheeks as hard as I could, I been waiting to do that. 

"Ouch." she yelled then bit my back. "ahh Nyla what the fuck?" I laughed putting her down as we got to her side of the truck. "You don't smack my ass." she said waving her finger at me while i opened her door rubbing my back. " don't pinch mine I won't grab yours." I said looking at her. She gave me the hand as I watched her get in. I laughed closing her door and running to my side. I crank the truck up and reverse out of my spot and pull off headed to the house. 

By the time we made it to the house Nyla had fell asleep. I grabbed both of our things and went to unlock her door, setting her things on her island in the kitchen. Then i go back outside to carry her up the stairs. "I know that's righttttt." Corda yelled out of Jah window as everybody started rolling up. "Nigga shut up she fell asleep." I yelled back to her as I walked back to the door as Nyla stirred in my arms. 

I walked to her room and put her in her bed. "oo shit." she woke up taking deep breaths as she laid across her pillow. "You okay?" I asked her. "Take these." she said lifting her legs for me to grab her heels. "You are ridiculous. We still gotta go go-karting, get up." I said taking her heels off throwing them on the floor. "no i gotta throw up." she whined turning over.  "Alright." I said going to her restroom and grabbing her small trash can. "Nylaa I know you not drunk bitch." Corda came in yelling at her. "...Corda..." she said sighing as she sat up. " you just so loud right now." she mumbled pushing her face away from her. "Bitch." Corda laughed. "Here." I sat the trash can in front of her. "tie her lil bang back so wont nothing get in it." I told Corda. "No ma'am this bang took me decades to accomplish." she said before Corda could touch her. "Girl put this damn bang in this ponytail." I said wrapping her bang around her head. "Oh, you just wait till I sober up Xander Imma kick your ass. You done already smacked the shit out of me." she said steadily pointing.