Chapter 15: The Big 21. part 2.

||ZaNyla Ayaire Wright P.O.V|| 12 pm

"Why are y'all still here? Don't y'all think y'all should be getting ready?" I asked walking into the living room seeing Jah Xan and Andi still here. "I'm ready. I'm waiting on y'all slow ass." Xander said leaned back into the couch watching whatever bs was on tv. "Where we going this early anyways?" Niva asked. "My mama not gone make it to the club she gotta work, so we going to brunch with her." Andi replied to her. "Andi why you didn't say that before we left the house?" Niva stressed to him. "You already ready you look good baby." Andi said kissing on her. "My boobs are literally spilling out and you think that's okay for brunch with your mom?" she asked visibly upset.

"Babe it's okay I promise. She's gonna love your dress." Andi said still all over her. "I would like to go home and change." she said pushing him off of her. "Niva chill just come with me realll quick." I said standing in the hall waiting for her. She took a deep sigh raising off of the couch walking towards me. We walked into Corda's room where we were getting her all dolled up. "You likeee?" she said raising her phone to put her hair and makeup in the camera. "oou yes tell Nyny I need mines done this weekend I got a date babyy." my auntie exclaimed on the other side of the phone as she did the finishing touches on her up styled ponytail. "I know that's righhtt I got you auntie. Auntie look at Niva dress aint it so cute." I said taking Corda's phone and flipping it to greeneyes who had a look of irritation until the camera flipped then she smiled. "oooo that's my baby right thereee. Andi gone fuck you up bout that dress thickums." My auntie shouted as I set the phone up so I could get ready. "'sucky ducky now' like them old head used to say." my auntie exclaimed as I slid into my black leather dress.

"Thank you, mama." she blushed. "Now, let's hear a little commotion for the frontt." I said setting her up and posing for the camera. "wheewwww." she yelled as me and the girls laughed. "Lets hear some noise for the back of the dress." I said turning around throwing one leg behind me to give me that PUMP baby. "Baybehhh you better show it." "Do you hear mee!" I exclaimed with my auntie as we laughed. "Hold on y'all my man is calling." she said hanging up "oop." me and Niva laughed as corda began sniffling letting a lone tear slide. "Aww what's wrong baby?" I said rubbing her arm as greeneyes and I looked at her with concern. "I don't even knowwww I'm just so emotional right now." she sobbed as she held her fingers to her eye to make sure her liner doesn't smear. "Aww corda." Niva said walking into her restroom to get some tissue and handed it to her. "Are you okay?" "whew yes bring me a shot or something." she said.

I threw my boots on and clacked off into the kitchen to find the Dusse we had gotten as a housewarming gift from Melody and Jo and grabbed shot glasses for me and the girls. "Now who the fuck put the Dusse up here." I hollered irritated as I stretched just to reach the not even halfway in the counter. "Just ask for help girl." Xan said reaching the bottle from behind me. "Thank you." I said grabbing the bottle from him walking out of the kitchen. "You look beautiful." He said smiling to me. "Thanks." I said looking at the floor as I walked back into Corda's room.

"Shotsss!" Corda said jumping from her seat. "Alright now." Niva said concerned side eyeing her. "I need friend Niva not therapist Niva." Corda said shimmying her way too the bottle.

"Alright but were definitely talking about this in session tomorrow." Niva said wearily and Corda nodded. Corda took the bottle as i sat our glasses on the table, filling the shot glasses to the brim. "Happy birthday." me and Niva shouted before all of us down our shots blowing the alchy air out.

"Everybody ready?" I yelled as we got our purses and walked out the room. "Let's go." Jah and Xander spoke standing as Xan slid his phone in his pocket. "Alright who driving the Queen for today?" Corda said with her hand out. "Come on birthday girl." Jah said taking her hand as Andy and Niva made their way out. "You driving?" Xan asked. "nuuh I'm riding with you." I said now pushing him out. "Ashid you better go ride with Jah or Andy then." He said laughing. "You a motherfuckin lie and they aint finna be doing nothing but touching each other. You ride with em I'll drive my own car." I said locking the door and walking away from him. He smacked his teeth "Nyla come on. You can't even get down from there." He said grabbing my arm dragging me the other way and down the stairs to his truck.