Chapter 6: What We Doing...?

Chapter 6: what we doing..?

Zanylas P.O.V.

After Cordaye and Jah showed up Xan went straight to cooking. Baby that shit was good we tore that shit up! He even threw some broccoli in. Once everyone finished eating, we sat around the table talking. 

"So, Nyla what do you do?" Green eye asks me. "Oh, I'm a cosmetologist. And you?" I responded. "I'm working on my phychology degree. Do you like doing hair?" She asked with a smile. "Uhm it's okay I prefer working with locs. I'm working on my certificate now."  I said taking in her energy. "Oh, I love it. I need you to do mineee, I've been wanting to find a new person but nobody's good they just want money. You have any pictures?" She replied.

"I got you girl." I said pulling out my phone and going to my most recent style.

"Girl, you go hard for real

"Girl, you go hard for real. You got you a spot? "She asked "not yet. I'm just getting back and settled. I'm looking I just don't see one that i think I would conduct business in."  I replied and she busted out laughing. "Have you looked at Sashas place?" Cordaye asked me. "Sasha do hair?" I asked. "Girl hell nah she just bought a shop she the appointment setter, its real nice we can go by there tomorrow if you want." Cordaye responded. "Sounds good." I spoke. 

"Anywaysss everybody take a shot." Jah said walking into the dining room with a bottle of patron. "Why you always grabbing some patron that shit is nasty?" Xander said. "Nigga and every time I get Pat-Ron you say the same shit. Stop complaining so much nigga and drink." Jah said shoving the bottle into his hands, as everyone cracked up. 

"Bless the bottle." he said holding the bottle towards everyone. "Huh?" I spoke confused. As he went around, I watched everybody tap the top of the bottle with their fingers. "Bless it." he said. I tapped the bottle twice with two fingers. Xan then took the top off and poured the shot into his mouth. "What does the tapping do?" I asked watching as he passed the bottle to Andy. 

"It make holy water." Jah spoke and they laughed. "Yeah, yall going to hell." I said as Andy took his shot and passed it to greeneyes. " A smart lady once said god turned water into wine i gots to go the liquor store to get mine." jah said. "Please." greeneyes laughed she got her a swig and passed it to me. "Bottoms uppp." corda yelled beside me. Corda grabbed the bottle from me, held it up, and poured a big ass shot. "Swallow bitch." she said giggling. I swallowed the shot. "Bitch why would you do that?" I said gaging.

Cordaye then went to pour her shot. "Sit yo young ass down." Jah said snatching the bottle out her hands. "Oop." greeneyes said shifting hair behind her ear.  "Jahdeh stop playing with me." she said sitting down. "You sat that young ass down though." I said looking over my shoulder.

"Give me this damn bottle." Cordaye stood snatching the bottle back from jah, and taking a big swig from it. She swallowed, blew the air, then smiled. "Open." she said looking at jah. Jah leaned his head back and opened his mouth. Corda poured a very generous amount and set the bottle back on the table.   

"Both of ya sit ya asses down." Andy stood mugging, watching as Cordaye and jah undress each other with their eyes. "My bitch real grown, and she want that Jah specialll." I said mugging Andy. "NO fuck she don't. She like 12." Andy said in disgust. "Andy she is fucking 20 years old just cause you her older brother don't mean she can't like ya lil homeboys." I said mugging him. "Both of yall are fucking embarrassing." she said putting her head down. 

"I never cared you not grown." Andy repeated. "Niva please give this wigga some coochie." Corda said as everybody laughed. "Bae leave them alone. She aint say shit when you was fucking on Michah." greeneyes said with that 'now what?' face. "That wasn't even like that." he said looking at her. "don't tell me what shit was like sit down." Niva spoke. "You right." he said sitting down. "Yessir I aint with all that talking, I aint with all that talking." i said referring to that TikTok. Everybody busted out laughing.

"All y'all throwed the fuck off bruh." Xan said laughing. "ya wanna play drunk uno or ya scared?" Jah asked. "Never scared!" i yelled to him. "That cous feel like he tried to test our gangsta." corda added. "Girl hush and yall gone be the first ones drunk especially corda bitch you drunk right now." greeneyes spoke. "Bitch I might be." corda laughed. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

little baby chapter for you guys!!

What do you think will happen while everybody's drinking? 

Next chapter out in a few.... ;)