Chapter 4: Fuck A Balloon pt2.

I go back to Cordaye car to get my two small buckets of water balloons. "Where ya balloons at ?" I asked , everybody just standing around and shit. "Bam." Jah said holding a bag of balloons . I dont know i like Jah he funny as fuck and he dont give a fuck what fly out that stupid ass mouth of his.

"Why we just standing here then." I said grabbing a balloon. I launched it at Xan head. He reached in jahs bag and bust me right upside my damn head. Then it was on we aint even left from by the cars yet. Jah ended up launching a balloon at me, so corda started tagging his ass. Now we got a full on water balloon fight in the parking lot.

While we doing what we do , a car drives up and were in the middle of the lot . Me and Corda moved back by the car. Everybody with little pieces of balloon stuck to them. "Bitch Get the fuck out of the street." a girl yelled honking her horn multiple times. I mugged her. "Dumb bitch." I said she really just pissed me off.

She parked her car and got out. She then walked across the street coming our way. Jah rubbed his face in disapproval as she walked up to Xan and kissed him .

"Thats your girlfriend Xan? I asked cause I dont like the way she handled that situation. Why? You want my man ?" She asked rubbing all on him. I mugged the fuck out of her. Bitch I dont want him i barely know his fucking name. "Xander is what I said I believe. And if i wanted him baby hed already be over here on my hip.1" i said. Yeah Im finna slap this bitch. "Nyla." Andy said.

"Oh i speak for him ." She said so confidently . He scrunched his face up with that being said. "dont do a fuck thing for me." He said. "Awe you can speak for that huh.." i said . "Nyla mind ya fucking business." Xander said . " oh Im making it mine. Ya hood rat got me fucked up." I said calmly . Hood rat ? bitch I look better than you by a lot." she said. "i never been the type to hate i never said you was ugly. You very pretty. Youre just ghetto bitch understand the difference." I said looking at her like she was dumb.

"And baby please dont embarrass yourself Im eating you up even on my worst day." I commented. "Ahhh" greeneye busted out laughing. "And is." She said . "What is yo issue the fuck . I dont even know you". Xan girlfriend asked. I looked at her like she was stupid. "bitch did you not just come into the parking lot on some rah rah shit and now you mad cause Im matching energy. Fuck no stand on that shit. Your energy switched up now ma whats up?" I said leaning up off the car.

"Alright Nyny you good come on." Andy said coming in front of me . "Nah I hate when people on some other shit bitch really couldve just blew that horn." I said waving andy off. "Come on come hit this blunt." Jah said putting his arm around me. Andy on the other side walking me to Cordaye car. " I dont understand why yall moving me. We was just talking." I said. "You good I can tell you fight hard you too calm." Jahdeh said.

"You dont even like to fight nor argue. Your emotions are high right now just chill Ny." Andy said. "we supposed to be water balloon fighting." jah commented. "man fuck a balloon I wanna fight for real." I said looking at jah.

Jah shook his head and sparked his blunt up . We heard corda yelling with her still "Awe shit." Jah said running back to the other cars. I look up Corda on the ground with that bitch on top of her. "Andy hell nah" I said trying to get around him. Andy let me go he knows if corda fighting Im finna break some shit. I ran over to where everybody was.

"Xan you better get the bitch for I knock her head off." I heard Jah yell. As soon as I ran up I kicked her in her head. Once she fell I got to beating that bitch face in. Right, left, right, left, right. I felt somebody pulling me trying to get me off so I grabbed on to her hair. The nigga threw me over his shoulder like I was a fucking sack. As whoever was grabbing me, WE was dragging that hoe with us. "let me go" his girlfriend cried

"Zanyla let go." Xan said grabbing my hand so wed break up. "And you can let me go the fuck. Aint that yo bitch?" I said as I let go of her head and started squirming to break his hold. "Stupid ass bitch. Put me the fuck down." I yelled at him. I cant stand no nigga need to be over there helping his bitch put some ice on that eye. "Stop all that fucking yelling." He yelled back as he pushed me back up on his shoulder .

"Imma take her ass home she not calming down. You good Ny?" Jah said. "Im perfect. Can you put me down please Xander ?" I really am good now I done got my lick back. Bitch dont touch my cousin. "Nope." he replied popping the P. "Xan go to my shit I need a drink." Jah said . "Bet" Xander said. Damn do he not care that his girlfriend just got beat up. We aint even get to the water balloons for real.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dahlilah Smith- June 17 - 24 years old