CHAPTER TWELVE

POV: Bangkok, Thailand

As he walked out from the shower while dried up his wet hair with the robe hung on his sturdy body, he could listen to his phone rang nonstop.

Reluctantly, he picked up the phone from the side bed table after looking at the caller and answered it.

"What do you want, dad?" he asked.

"Tell me about her," the caller replied.

"Why should I?" he said nonchalantly.

"Alexander!!!" The caller shouted his name angrily.

"Dad, don't shout at me and stop doing that. I'm not a kid anymore, " he provoked his dad.

"Oh yes, better ask that question to your right man.  You trust him, right?" he added and chuckled by the end it.

He can imagine his dad face right now. Redden caused holding his rage toward him.

He might sound like a jerk treating his father like that, but his father is way more evil than him.

"Dad, I suggest you to stop. Stop looking for her. She didn't need you, and I would protect her from colliding with you at any cost, " he continued.

"Why can't I meet her? She is my daughter. She might need my help, " his father was against his suggestion.

"Are you sure dad?" he laughed when he listened to his father idea.

"Did you run a background check-up of her husband? Being a celebrity was just a cover. Don't you know that?" he poured another gasoline into the flame.

"Dad, step back, or if you persistent, I worry if you turn into the ashes soon," his voice stern by saying that to his father.

"You brat! Don't teach me what I should do. Just because you get hold a small power, you can deny me. Surely rectify your broken mind to remember who your father is!" The old man unleashed his raging and cut the conversation.

Alex looked into his phone to reconfirm that the conversation had already ended by his father. He put back the phone at the same place before.

He slammed his body on the leather couch and sipped a drink he took from the freezer.
Brought himself back to childhood, reminiscing the memories between them.

It was bittersweet memory, as long as he remembered. During primary and high school, neither his dad came during the parent- teacher meeting nor during graduation day.

College life? He decided to live alone by himself and rent an apartment. Friends? None of them during primary, high school, and even at the college, he have that. He doesn't want to be tied with anyone in the name of friendship. The only idea he had during that time was capable  of doing anything without anyone's help.

After graduating, he slowly learnt how to run a business and expand it. He started from a small company and now it is getting bigger and bigger. A corporation. Not a lie when he struggled to climb up to be at the top, always introduced himself as his dad son. He knew his father was also a big figure in the business world. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

While expanding his business, he always got an invitation from the entertainment industry. Started from the runaway, an opening ceremony even to awards events couples of time, and some of them he has to decline it.

Be in the entertainment  world crowded with celebrities he got to know a woman named Maria Ann Diana, who, without his knowledge, is actually  his sister from another mother. He spotted his sister when she was the only woman dressed up in a black suit accompanying a popular model  known as Kenzo Okada from Japan. Then he got to know that Maria Ann Diane was that popular model's bodyguard.

A female bodyguard? It was a hot topic at that moment. Since that event,  he has been attracted to her. A feeling to know more and to get closer to her was growing unstoppable inside him. He started to get as much information about the female bodyguard but in despairs only basic information he got. The rest nobody knows.

Frustrated with that, he decided to snatch the female bodyguard from that model. He went to the company and brought the proposal or, in other words, a contract to buy that female bodyguard.

Humiliated for him when the female bodyguard declined the proposal and left him just like that without bothered to read or look into the contract. Next, he got the info that the female bodyguard signed a life contract with that model. He got no chance to own the female bodyguard, and then he planned an abduction.

A silent abduction turned into a big mess when his people made a small mistake by attacking her on a broad shining day and shot her after a tight fighting in front of the hotel resided by Kenzo.

A gun firing had attracted Kenzo when he wanted to enter the elevator.  He rushed out from the elevator and went outside the hotel, then personally fought against my people to save his bodyguard, who was injured and bleeding severily.

What a chaos!

Later did he knew that after, the female bodyguard who he admired and adored was put in an ICU and needed a serious observation from the doctor because of the severily injured.

The chaos in front of the hotel has been a trending topic online and offline at that moment, and without his knowledge, it's was a good news for the other party who in years failed to trace the female bodyguard. It's me who put her in the spot.

The day I knew about the other party, my dad burst into my office and slapped me right in front of my secretary. What an unpleasant view to watch. He even scolded me, yelling at me, and called me bastard to play that kind of game.

Something suspicious! I just keep myself not to fight or provoking my dad. I dug more about the female bodyguard. Later, little by little, her secret was in my hand. Without care, the amount of money I need to spend just to gather the information, everything was in awe.

She is my father daughter from another woman.
She is my sister.
She is Kenzo Okada's wife.

#English is not my first language
#Bare with my grammatical errors and sentence constructs
#Mind to share opinions/ ideas/ suggestions
#Happy reading