Break

Naya's p.o.v.

"Where does all this paperwork keep coming from!?" I cried seeing a stack on my desk and ran my hand down my face knowing I'd be here all day working on it.

The Pizzaplex was open again which meant the daycare was busy once more. The break from it all was nice but I knew I wouldn't get paid if I sat around and did nothing all day so I got to work grabbing the first page of the stack. As I worked on the papers, Sun welcomed th children into the daycare and the daycare soon came alive with the sounds of children's screams and laughs as they ran around playing with each other.

It wasn't long before I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked up to see Sun standing there holding a child against his hip.

"Hello Sunshine. This little one is a bit fussy, would you mind cuddling her while I take care of the rest of the children?" Sun asked passing the little girl, no older that four, to me and I sat her on my lap letting her snuggle against me as I looked up at Sun.

"No problem Sunny. I'm probably going to be here all day so I don't mind letting her sit on my lap while I work." I said and he smiled awing at the sight a bit before thanking me and skipping back to a group of somewhat rowdy children. Turning my attention to the little girl on my lap, I smiled at her and rubbed her back a little before continuing my work.

A few hours had passed and the lights suddenly went out startling me. By now the little girl, who I had learned was Daisy, had run off to play leaving me to my work alone. Turning the desk light on, I was about to continue my work only about halfway through the stack of papers until my chair was spun around and I was picked up.

"It's not good to read in the dark Starlight." Moon scolded as he plopped me onto the desk and stood between my legs before kissing me. I smiled and kissed back before gently pushing against him.

"I'm fine Moon I just have a lot of work to get done before the end of the day." I said unconsciously playing with the bells on his wrists and he frowned.

"Have you taken a break and eaten anyting yet Naya?" He asked and I knew I was in trouble when he called me by my name.

"Uh...maybe?" I answered avoiding ey contact and he growled lowly. I knew he didn't like it when I didn't take care of myself but I was more worried about my work than I was taking a break. My stomach suddenly growling loudly at the mention of food gave me away and Moon gently bapped me on my nose disapprovingly.

"You are going to take a break and get something to eat. Now Naya." He ordered and I sighed.

"Oh fine but I'm coming back to this right after."

"We'll see about that."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Don't worry about it. Take your break, I'll stay here and watch the children." He instructed cutting off any arguement I might've had.

Slipping off the desk, I made my way to the doors of the daycare and looked behind me to see Moon watching me with his arms crossed. Seeing no getting out of this, I left and made my way out of the daycare and into the the main atrium. I still wasn't exactly sure where I was going but thanks to my day exploring with the twins, I had a bit of a better idea where everything was.

As I walked I had the odd feeling I was being watched and my feeling was proven right when two pairs of arms wrapped around me from behind.

"Hello Stardust~" A voice purred in my ear and I knew instantly who it was before I turned aroun to face him.

"Hello again Eclipse" I greeted and he grinned.

"You remembered me. How sweet.~" He cooed and gave me a quick kiss. I could feel eyes on us and felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment as I gently pushed him away.

"Of course I remember you Eclipse now can you not do this out in the open like this please?" I asked and he moved his face closer so we were mere inches apart.

"Do I embarrass you Stardust? Is that why you don't want me to show you affenction in public?" He asked and I could sense a slightly angered tone to his voice.

"Of course not! It's just that it's not exactly normal for a human to be in a relationship with an animatronic and I don't want to get in trouble for it and risk losing my job." I explained and he hummed seeming to accept this answer.

"Fine I'll back off for now. But I'm not leaving your side." He agreed and I looked at him.

"Why?"

"Do I need a reason for wanting to be near you. Besides I'm assuming it's your break time and I think you'd like some company." He pointed out and I had to admit he had a point. I didn't really want to be alone during my break and I don't know anyone that works here to well.

"Fine but behave." I said and he grinned.

"When have I not behaved myself Stardust?" He teased as we began walking to El Chips and I glared at him.

"Don't push your luck Eclipse." I warned as we entered El Chips and I ordered my food before sitting down.

"Why eat here?" Eclipse asked seeming disgusted with my choice and I shrugged.

"Well my only other choice is pizza and I can only eat so much of that before I get sick of it." I explained and to my surprise my food was ready pretty quickly.

"I'll get it for you Stardust." Eclipse offered and I watched as he got up and went to the counter to get my order.

As I watched him only one question went through my head at the time.

"How did I get in this situation?"