Who Are You?

Naya's p.o.v.

"Wakey wakey Stardust~"

A voice cooed quietly and I groaned slowly waking up. Opening my eyes I found a pair of glowing yellow eyes staring at me from above and I opened my mouth to scream. I was quickly cut off by a hand covering my mouth and, what I now realized was an animatronic, put a finger to his lips to shush me.

"Now now you have to stay quiet. We wouldn't want those pesky brothers interrupting us would we?~" He purred grinning and I just stared at him. He looked like a darker version of Sun and his voice was rough yet had a purr to it similar to Moon.

"Now if you promise to behave, I'll move my hand. Do you promise to be a good girl?" He asked and I quickly nodded keeping my eyes locked on his. Slowly, he moved his hand away from my mouth and sat back on the end of the bed as I propped myself up.

"Wh-who are you?" I asked hugging my knees to my chest and he grinned tilting his head to the side as his rays shrunk and expanded. It was a motion I had come to associate with Sun being curious or nervous. Something told me that this Sun lookalike wasn't nervous.

"Aww my sweet Stardust is curious about me. My name is Eclipse and you my precious Stardust are mine.~" He purred reaching out and gently stroking my cheek with the back of his hand.

"What do you mean by that? I don't even know you?"

"You see so intimidated by me yet you don't run." He teased and I frowned.

"Well for one I get the feeling you're much faster than I am so even if I tried to run I wouldn't get very far. And two, I'm trying to not have a panic attack because I'm currently freaking out." I explained and his grin fell.

"Please don't. I've seen what happens and I'd rather not have that happen when we've only just met." He requested and I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. I knew the animatronic in front of me currently raised a lot of red flags but he had yet to hurt me so I felt I needed to give him a chance. When I opened my eyes I found him patiently waiting with a slightly concerned look.

"Where did you come from? I haven't seen you before and you aren't one of the main animatronics." I asked wanting to know more about Eclipse. I figured the more I knew, the better off I'd be and I watched as his grin returned as he propped his head up in his hand.

"Curious little thing aren't you. Very well... I was created when Sun and Moon split up. I was leftover code and Moon constructed a body for me. I don't have the best relationship with the brothers and they don't like me staying in the daycare so I just wander around the Pizzaplex and do what I want." He explained and I bit my lip a bit afraid to ask my next question.

"Why do you say I'm yours?" I asked despite my fear and squeaked when Eclipse suddenly crawled towards me until he was above me once again.

"Because my beautiful Stardust, you are such a fascinating and lovey creature. I can never guess what you will do next and it excites me. I want you as mine just as much as those two do~" He purred leaning in so close to my face our lips were almost touching.  I felt a blush creep on my face and I licked my lips unsure what to do in this situation. Seeing no other option, I gently pushed against his chest only to have him grasp my hand in his.

"I-I can't be yours, I'm already with Sun and Moon." I argued but he just brushed hs thumb over the back of my hand and gently kissed it. It felt different from when Monty did it. It felt sincere and loving.

"I have no problem with sharing if that's what it's going to take for you to become mine.~" He purred and I opened my mouth to answer when I was cut off by anoter voice.

"You son of a bitch!"  Moon shouted and Eclipse was suddenly tackled off of me and to the ground while Sun scooped me up, into his arms.

"Oh goodness are you alright Sunshine!? He didn't hurt you did he?" Sun asked frantic to which I shook my head.

"N-no I'm alright just a little spooked is all. Please don't hurt him." I answered and Moon looked up at me from him.

'Don't hurt him? Why not after I'm sure he threatened you?" Moon demaned holding Exlipse by his collar who scoffed and looked away.

"I assure you I have done no such thing. I simply wanted to speak with her is all." Eclipse defeneded and I nodded agreeing with him as I rested my head against Sun's chest.

"He's telling the truth Moon so please don't hurt him. I actually kinda find him funny."

"Aww I'm glad I amuse you so Stardust~" Ecliplse cooed from under Moon and I heard Moon growl.

"What gives you the right to call her that?"

"Oh? The fact that I've claimed her as mine already. That's what. Isn't that righ Stardust?" The two turned their attention to me and I looked up at Sunny who was also looking at me and waiting for an answer. I didn't know how to respond as I stuttered and looked around for an escape. The only one I found was the balcony and I took the chance to bolt to it.

"Sunshine!"
"Starlight!"
"Stardust!"

They all called after me and I braced myself as I jumped into the ballpit below. I landed surprisingly easily and wondered just how deep this ballpit actually was. Shaking my head, I climbed out and shrieked when I heard someone drop into the ballpit behind me as well as the sound of bells above me. Soon enough I heard a rough chuckle coming from the play structure beside me and I jumped.

"I have to get out of here!"